Notes

Hey there! Welcome, and if you're not new, welcome back! This book is basically exactly what it sounds like in the title, extra one shots and stuff that I didn't get around to adding into the actual stories. That includes, but is not limited to, oneshots, fanart, incorrect quotes, story ideas I never actually finished, and Q and A's.

Personally, if you want to read this, I'd recommend reading my other stories, Negative Love and A Disaster of a Timeline, first. It's not required, but everything would probably make more sense if you did. I'll write in the chapter titles if it's something from a specific book or has spoilers in it.

A few things before we get into this book of extras and silliness. Rules, if you may, or guidelines. Just some general world building and such.

1. I have a very limited knowledge of most Undertale AUs. I just never spent very long studying them all, so don't expect all of my information to be completely canon or accurate.

2. Ages of characters vary from story to story. They vary a lot. For example, in one of my AUs Frisk is 17, in another they're 12. It just depends in what fits the narrative, and usually it is not consistent. Just keep that in mind.

3. If I'm in the mood, I will take requests for oneshots. I'm busy writing other stories, so I may not often be in the mood. Keep that in mind.

4. Absolutely no homophobia, transphobia, racism, sexism, or general bigotry in this book. If there is any in the comments, I will block you and delete said comments. 

5. Again, I'm busy writing other stories. So I may not update this book quickly at all. Please do not rush me for updates, as this book is completely for fun and I did this on a whim anyway.

That's about it for rules, as far as I can see, if I need to, I'll update this list, but other than that, it's time for the absolute chaos and crack that will be this book.

Hope y'all have a wonderful day/night, and I'll catch y'all later!