The Shipping Code of Conduct (Negative Love)

"We need a code."

Horror looked at Killer. "What?"

"A code. A- a rulebook," Killer waved his hand in a vague gesture that didn't actually clear up a single thing. "You know?"

Horror raised a metaphorical eyebrow. "Funny story, actually, not sure if you know this, but waving your hand and repeating the exact same thing doesn't actually make me know what you're talking about."

Killer waved his hands, groaning in frustration.

"Oooh, are we playing charades now?" Horror asked. He sat up, putting his elbows on his knees and chin in his hands to feign rapt attention. "Okay, hit me. Two words... uh... frustrated! Annoyed! Glaring! Glaring at me- no, that's three words... Angry skeleton! Did I get it?"

"You dumbass! I'm trying to tell you an idea I had, but I guess you don't want to hear it!" Killer sat down next to him with a huff, crossing his arms.

"You're not supposed to talk in charades," Horror reminded him. Killer glared at him, and he sighed. "Fine, I'll stop. For now. What's up? You said something about a code?"

"Yeah, a... like a rulebook. For our club, y'know? A set of guidelines for shipping," Killer said. He brightened, anger forgotten as he continued to talk. "Y'know, something that makes it sound official, so people stop telling us we're bothering them. Like, two shippers sounds dumb, but two members of an elite organization sounds legit- even if we are just two shippers."

Horror thought about it for a moment, then grinned. "And if we sound legit, then no one can protest us being there. You're a genius, Kills!"

"Thanks! We need an official sounding name, though. I hadn't gotten that far yet," Killer said. "The Shippers? Sounds too fake. Maybe an acronym, like TS, but that sounds too weird again. Uhm..."

"TSCC," Horror said promptly.

Killer looked at him strangely. "... What is that supposed to mean?"

"The Shipping Code of Conduct. Sounds super official, doesn't it?" Horror grinned. "TSCC can stand for anything, but only we'll know what it means. So everyone else just thinks we're the real deal."

"The Shipping Code of Conduct," Killer said, testing the name. He matched Horror's grin. "I like it."

Just a short little oneshot about TSCC and its creation. This is for all my Negative Love fans out there, who commented about it. 

Fun fact, Horror and Killer actually did get away with a lot of things under the name of TSCC, for maybe a year or two until Nightmare got wind of all the complaints and went to slap some sense into them. (Spoiler, it didn't work. They just got slightly more subtle with using the TSCC as an excuse to get people together)

Second fun fact, if you take the number of brain cells they both have collectively, you'll end up with approximately one.

Hope y'all have a wonderful day/night, and I'll catch y'all later!