Introduce yourself please

KLAUSS P.O.V

I walk upstairs trying to find the beautiful blue eyed blonde haired girl. 'Klaus......What are you doing here?' A familiar voice asks me. 'Its nice to see you to, Tyler. I WAS here to make sure that Elena doesn't go outside. But now that that's been taken care of, i would really like to meet the beautiful Blonde Haired Girl. Perhaps you know her?' I say to him after i turn to face him. 'Oh..Uh........ Yes, i know her, she is one of my best friends.' He says after a moments hesitation. 'Good, then you can introduce me to her, or her to me, it doesn't really bother me, just as long as i get to meet her, and admire her beauty up close.' I say to him. 'No, no, no, no. NO! There is no way I'm going to introduce you to her! She doesn't deserve the madness that follows you wherever you go.' He shouts at me like I'm some kind of horrible monster. 'Fine then, ill go introduce myself to her then shall i?' I say to him then storm off to find the beautiful blue eyed blonde haired girl.

CAROLINES P.O.V

'Hi there, my name is Nicklaus Mickealson, but you can call me Klaus if you wish it.' The tall mysterious stranger says to me. I'm so surprised that he talked to me, i almost forget how to speak. 'I, uhh.....ummmmmm. H-Hi,. I'm Caroline Forbes. But my friends call me C-Care. You don't have to call me that, but id like you to. I mean, uuhhhh....WOW..... I'm really bad at making first impressions. Sorry. Call me whatever you want to call me....... Actually, for now just call me Caroline.' I blurt out. 'Ok then Caroline, can i ask you a question?' he asks me. 'Uhh, yeah, sure.' I say to to him. 'Has anyone ever told you that you look absolutely beautiful?' He asks and i immediately feel myself begin to blush. 'Ummmm, not in a very long time.' I say to him. 'Well, you look stunning in that outfit Miss Caroline.' He says to me before he grabs my hand and gives it a little kiss, and i start to blush even more. I swear if my face went anymore red, i would start to look like a tomato. I'am about to say thankyou for the lovely complement, when i realize that Tyler has been in here the whole time, i didn't even know it, but judging by the look on his face he heard the whole thing, and he doesn't look very pleased to see the splash of sympathy that just washed over my face. Just when I'm about to say something to Tyler he runs out of the room. I hope he can forgive me for what I'm about to do next....... I walk up to Klaus and wrap my arms around his neck. I stare into his eyes for a few seconds, then i pull him into a lingering kiss. Damon walked in on Klaus and i kissing, and then He decided to beat the shit out of Klaus.

STEFANS P.O.V

*I wake up with a really stiff neck. i wonder why

I find my self walking to the boarding house. i wonder why

I overhear Klaus and Caroline talking. i wonder why*

I snap out of my daydream only to realize that the backstabbing bastard of a hybrid snapped my neck, and got to Elena first. The next chance i get, I'm gonna kill the bastard even if it is the last thing i do.

*******************************************
THE NEXT DAY
*******************************************

Today I've decided that i want to have some fun with the Brady Bunch. HA! I really like that nickname cause i think that actually suits them. Wait, what am i still doing out here? I need to somehow get Matt to come to the door so i can compell him into letting me inside, but the only way that will work is if he has stopped drinking vervian. 'Hello? Is anybody home?' I say in a normal human voice. 'Ill get it. Who knows, its probably Alaric coming back from the shops with the chocolate that the girls wanted.' I here Matt say, oh sweet! Just the guy who i wanted to talk to. 'Hello Matt. You will not scream, you will invite me inside. Do i make myself clear?' I say to him, as i watch his eyes glaze over. 'I wont scream, i will let you inside.' He says back to me. Good, now i know that the compulsion worked, and he wasn't faking it. 'Thanks Matt, now, you will not tell anyone that you let me inside, you will forget about the conversation that we just had, and you wont remember that i was at the door, if Damon asks who was at the door just say it was a raccoon.' I tell him. 'There was a raccoon at the door, i wont remember you were ever here.' He says after i zoom off, cause i don't want him to see me once his eyes go back to normal. 'Who was it?' I hear Damon ask Matt. 'Huh? Oh, umm, no one. It was just a raccoon.'