Meeting Klaus Mikaelson

CAROLINES P.O.V

Its a sunny day today, even though im not allowed to go outside i can still enjoy it in my bedroom. I hope Elena is ok seeing as her aunt was killed last night and all.

*knock on front door* 'I will get it' I shout. And then I zoom downstairs. I open the door expecting it to be Stefan, but in stead there is a tall man with short brownish/blondish hair, and brown eyes. 'Hello there, may i please come in, and where is the owner of this lovely house?' the man says with a bit of a British accent. 'um, yes, uhh, sorry, hold on just a sec.' I say to him. Mesmerized by his accent. 'Matt, Damon, can you please come here, there's a guy wanting to know if he can come in, and if he can meet the owner of the house.' I shout as loud as I can so Matt can here me, and I know that Damon has already heard me cause he was next to me in a flash. 'Klaus............. What are you doing in  my house?' Damon asks the man, Klaus is what he called him. '1. Im not IN your house, and 2. I heard about Stefan,  whats wrong with him anyway?' Klaus said back to Damon. 'He is heartbroken and accidentally killed a person, and the smell of the blood was to powerful, so he drank some of it now he is bloodthirsty, and wants to kill all of Elenas friends and whats  left of her family. Which is now only her brother, Jeremy.' Damon tells him. 'Oh, hi, you must be Klaus, ive heard about you, im Matt by the way. Your the Original hybrid, arent you?' Matt says to Klaus. 'Yes, I am the Original hybrid, but my mother was the Oiginal Witch, my father is the Original vampier who hunts vanpires, my oldest brother, Fyn is a Original vampire like my older brother Elijah, younger sister Rebekah, and baby brother Kole.' Klaus explains to Matt. 'OH............ Cool, I guess, ummm do you want to come in?' Matt says to Klaus. 'Id love to, thanks Matt.' Klaus thanks Matt then comes inside, and pushes past Damon, I dont think they like eachother much.

KLAUSS P.O.V

I walk into the boarding house, man has it changed. I walk past a beauiful girl who looks about 18. She has beautiful blonde curls, and stunning blue eyes. I wonder what her name is. I push past Damon, who seems to be blocking me from going upstairs. 'Excuse me Damon, but id like to go upstairs and see if Elena is here. So could you please move before i snap your neck?' I ask him. 'Shes not here. Please leave, or tell me what you want with Elena.' He says to me. 'Are you sure shes not here, cause Stefan texted me saying that Elena was here, and that no one was allowed to go outside cause he was goona kill them if they did, and you knew that. And he also told me to get Matt to invite me in, so i could snap your neck, and go upstairs, and drag Elena outside to Stefan. And if you dont beleive that im not going to do that, 1 I told you what his plans where, when he specifically told me not to, and , 2 when I got here I snapped HIS neck.' I tell him, and I hope he beleived it cause im telling him the truth, and I want him to trust me, because he knows that beautiful girl, and I want him to introduce her to me. 'Oh, well thank you. And if you were telling the truth, I beleive you are on my side. But honestly, I have know idea were Elena is.' He tells me. Oh god, I hope that she didnt go outside. It would be horrible to go outside and see Elenas dead body in front of the door.

'ELENA!!!!!!!!!!!! Were is she?' I say to myself. I walk upstairs and find a brown haired girl sitting in Stefans old room, and she seems to be practising magic. This must be Bonnie, it cant be Elena cause she is a vampire, and was never a witch. 'Um, excuse me, are you Bonnie?' I ask the young witch. 'Huh? oh, hi yes im Bonnie, and you are.....?' she asks me. 'Klaus, is my name.' I say. 'Oh, your one of the Originals, you know.... your kind is famouse amongst the witches.' she says to me with much interest. 'Yes, I am an Original. Ummmm, could you please do a lowcater spell, and find your young friend Elena?' I ask her. 'Oh, I was just doing one, cause I wanted to ask her a question but coudnt find her. And the spell isnt working, I cant find her anywere.' She says to me with a hint of disappointment. 'Oh, don't worry about her. You keep doing the spell, and ill see if I can find her, have you checked the basement?' I say. 'Ok, thanks, no I havent checked the basement, its to creepy down there, and I dont want anything to do with it.' She tells me. 'Ok then. I will go check the basement, and hopefully I find her. I need to make sure that she is never going to leave this houe unless Damon says so.' I tell Bonnie, then I zoom off. Oh crap!! what if she doesnt know about vampires? she will be so freaked as to how I moved so quickly.............. Wait, no, she DOES know about vampires, obviosly, cause she told me that the original family of vampires where famouse among the witches.

I zoom down to the basement and check every cell down there. In the last cell I find a girl who looks about 18 and she has long dark brown, nearly black hair. She is sitting cross legged with a laptop perched carefully on her feet in the middle of her knees. 'Hello Elena.' I say to her. 'KLAUS???!?!?!!!!! Damon, help! Klaus is going to take me outside and give me to Stefan!' She screems as if im going to murder her. 'Relax. Dont you think if I was going to give you to Setfan youd be dead by now?' I ask her. 'True.... But still, I cant take any chances when it comes to you or Stefan, can I Klaus.' She says back to me. 'No, I supose you cant. But that doesnt bother me at all.'  I say to her. 'What do you want Klaus?' She asks me with a curious tone. 'All I want is for you to not want to go outside of this house unless Damon or Alaric says so.'      'What makes you think I will listen to either of them about staying in this house? I can leave right now if I wanted and there is nothing you can do or say that will make me stay inside this place.' She say to me and then slaps me. 'HEY!! What was that for?' I ask her, shocked that she slapped me right criss my face. 'I dont know, just felt like slapping you. Is that such a crime?' She asks. 'Actually, in my books, it is.' I tell her. 'Well I dont care.' That girl is so stuburn. 'Thats it. Elena, look at me. ~you are never going to leave this house ever again unless Damon or Alaric tells you to~' I compell her . 'Im never going to leave unless Damon or Alaric tells me too' She says. 'What the hell!!!! Did you just compell me?' She says, realising what just happened. 'Hey, I had to make sure you were never to leave this house unless it was safe outside.' I tell her so she doesnt freak out.

ELENAS P.O.V

I cant believe Kluas fricking compelled me to stay in this shitty little house! OK, its not that shitty, and its not that small, but still.'Damon!! Tell me that I can leave this house right now.' I say to him, sounding a little pissed off. 'Now why would I do that? I know Klaus compelled you to stay in here unless Rick or I tell you too leave. And dont even think about going to him and asking him to let you leave, he knows youve been compelled and hes not going to tell you to leave either.' He says to me. Honestly, some days I want to kill Damon, he is so annoying. 'Damn all of you then!' I say to him. Ughh! Why do boys have to be so annoying all the time????

LEAVE A COMMENT  SAYING WHY YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER OR WHY YOU DIDNT LIKE THIS CHAPTER............ IF YOU ENJOYED READING IT PLEASE LEAVE A LIKE....... AND FEEL FREE TO SHARE THIS BOOK WITH YOUR FRIENDS THE MORE READERS I GET THE MORE POPULAR MY BOOK WILL GET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY FOR ELENAS SHORT P.O.V............ PLEASE COMMENT SOME IDEAS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER, AND WHAT YOU THINK IT SHOULD BE CALLED.......... THANKS FOR READING, HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED THIS BOOK SO FAR.