The Origin

DAMON'S P.O.V

'Okay.......... Its just that i thought i heard you talking to someone, and that someone, kinda sounded like Stefan.' I say to Matt. 'What? Why would Stefan be here? I haven't seen him in like 4 months.' He says. 'OK then. But..... Wait, what was that noise?' I ask him after i here a scream coming from the basement......... "SHIT!!!!!!' I yell. What if that was Elena?

I run down to the basement to see Elena laying on the floor in a pool of her own blood. I run over to her worrying that Stefan killed her, until i realize that she just has a broken neck and a bloody wrist. Im going to kill whoever did this, but first i need to find out who DID do this to her but i have a pretty good feeling about who it was, but i don't know how he got inside.

Matt runs down after me asking what happened and who happened. 'Matt, are you still drinking vervain, or did you stop cause you thought that it was safe and Stefan wouldn't come back to the house????' I ask Matt before he has a chance to ask anymore questions about what happened to Elena. 'Huh, oh, uh, yeah. Why?' He tells me. 'Cause I'm pretty sure that he has compelled you into letting him inside so he could do THIS to Elena, and then he also compelled you into forgetting that he was ever here!!!!' I basically yell at him. 'Well im sorry that Stefan is a Stupid Ass Ripper of a Vampire that is on the lose in the house, but technically its not my fault!' He yells back to me. How is this NOT his fault? I mean, HE is the one who stopped drinking vervain, HE is the one who opened the door. WE didnt do any of that stuff. It was all HIM, doing it ALL BY HIMSELF!! WE didnt have any part at all.