Danger From Downstairs

Hiro P.O.V

As Gogo left I stayed upstairs and stared at my computer screen. No! Not just her.  I then got up from my chair and stretched. "When will Aunt Cass get home?" I say to myself.

I walk towards the stairs. Then  I heard a noise. "M-Mochi?" I ask. "Meow." I turn and see Mochi laying down on my bed. "If you're up here... Then who's down there?"

I quietly and quickly jumps on my bed and grabs a pole. "Alright Hiro, be a hero." I say to myself and walk a little downstairs. I peek at the front door and sees its wide open. "Probably the wind. Gogo must have forgot to close the door." I walk towards the door and hears the noise again. " I quickly shut the door and turn and around.

Then as I walk towards a knife in the kitchen, I look in the back. "Hello?" I say. I then hear Mochi hiss. "Mochi?!"

I run upstairs as fast as I could and I see Mochi in front of a tall man wearing all black. "Uh.. W-who a-are you?!" Then the man turns slowly at me... "I'll call the police!" I pull my phone out but suddenly it is hit by microbots. What?! How?!

I look at him scared and then he motions microbots to cover me up. "Ugh, let me go!" I yell. He walk towards me and picks me up and walks downstairs. I start screaming. "HELP!!!" He walked outside and threw me in the back of the truck. I see Baymax in the back.

Then after panicking I scream out a particular name... "GOGO HELP ME!!!!" The doors shut and the truck begins moving.