Dead End (Let Out The Tears)

Nariko and Gogo were in their room. Nariko almost screamed at the fact Gogo was bloody. "What happened?!" She asks.

"Idiot smoker boys," is all Gogo could say. "Then what did they do?" Nariko asks zipping and unzipping her bag. "They chased me, hallway into the city. I feel into the woods, they beat me up. Again, no big deal." Gogo says and pulls off a bloody smile.

Nariko pulls out a first-aid kit. "Come, sit!" She says. Gogo groans and sits. Nariko pulls out some bandages to heal Gogo's bleeding ankle. "Ouch! Be gentle!" Gogo whines. "Sorry, and you should be doing something other than being chased." Nariko reminds.

"What's that?" Gogo asks. "Video chatting with your friends." Nariko said. It then hit Gogo.

"Where's my laptop?!" Gogo asked. Nariko reached in Gogo's bag and handed her a black and purple taped laptop. "Ooh nice design!" Nariko compliments the computer.

Gogo quickly opens her video chatting app and contacts Hiro. Baymax's belly screen was on and showed a dark room. It was Hiro's. She could see Hiro panting and panicking. "Hey Hiro. Is everything alright? I'm sorry I forgot to call!" Gogo apologizes.

"Gogo?!" Hiro turns to the robot's belly. "Oh great! I miss you too and all, kisses and hugs!" He kissed the screen and hugs the screen. "But there's something wrong with Tadashi!" He says. "You talking about too much cologne?" Gogo asks.

"Well..no! But he's an alien!" Hiro shouts. Gogo sighs. "Now Hiro I'm happy you've been reading Fred's comics but-" Gogo tries to finish. "No! He turned into an alien and chased Baymax and I! Replay scene Baymax!" Baymax replays his P.O.V of the scene.

The screen was bouncing up and down from running. Suddenly a glimpse of a black and green oozing alien was chasing them. "What is that?!" Nariko screams. "I don't know but its Tada-!" Hiro tries to finish but the screen blacks out and screaming is heard.

"Hiro!" Gogo and Nariko squeal. "Oh no no no! This is what I get for leaving on this trip!" Gogo jumps from the bed and falls. He bad ankle.

"Ah!" She aches in pain. "Gogo where are you going?" Nariko sits up. "Get me things. I'm leaving!" Gogo stands and limps over to the door. "Nariko grabs her things and gives it to Gogo as they run downstairs. "You're not really leaving are you?!" Nariko asks while running.

"I am! I've been worried all 2 days! Chased and beat up by fugitives! And my boyfriend is capable of dying!" Gogo says. They run to the school's front doors. Students were watching every bit of it. Gogo steps out the door as Nariko stood there.

"I can't take it anymore! I'm leaving!" She says and slams the door. Nariko teared up inside and looked as her friend left.

Gogo limped down to the city area, 17 miles. "Where...is.. A taxi?" She pants. She drags her bag along the city's sidewalk and enters a gas station. She grabs a water bottle and walks out the store, without anyone noticing.

She walked along the lighted streets with loads of cars passing and loads people on the sidewalks walking.

Gogo pulled a hat out her bag and put it on, hiding her face. She has didn't want anyone to look at her. She strolled through the street and walked into the small wooded area. That's where she found her disks. Yes.

She picked them up and took out her arm piece to her suit. Guess she comes prepared. She put on the piece and bent to disks back in place. Afterwards, she took it off and stored everything into the bag.

What am I doing? I'm not going back. Or am I? She questions herself. After thinking, she heads back to the airport. She schedules a plane and waits.