Making A Plan

Gogo P.O.V

The next morning we wake up from a defeat. "Guys we need a plan to get our friend back." Honey Lemon said  "Right we need to get Gogo's boyfriend back." Fred states. I immediately glare at him. "He is jot my boyfriend! And if you want me to prove it any further I'll shove my fist down your-!" I began but Wasabi cut me off. "Whoa whoa whoa, Ms. Feisty Pants! We don't need to shove any fists down anything! That'd be nasty, and messy!" He shrieked. "Ugh so we need a plan." I say.

"Hmm I got an idea!" Wasabi said. "What is it?" The three of us ask him in unison. "But before that we're going to need a volunteer..." He says rubbing his hands together, like an evil genius. "I'll do it!" Honey shouts. "Peerfect." Wasabi evily says. We then look at him confused. "Sorry I'm just in the moment." He says. "Oh I hardly noticed." I sarcastically replied.

A few hours later we waited outside Lemon's house in Wasabi's car parked in her driveway, to be unsuspected. "Alright, Honey its a go." Wasabi says into his phone. "Ok!" Honey cheerfully replies. "So what's the plan again?" Fred asks.

"Honey Lemon is going to be in her room with the window open. Then she'll go on about her business and say how much she misses Hiro. That way the masked man while capture her but she has a tracker on her. Then we can find her." Wasabi states. "And if it doesn't work?" I ask. "Then we might as well say we're doomed." Wasabi says looking in front of the windshield.

Honey P.O.V

I was in my room brushing my hair. Then I began to talk. "Oh how I miss Hiro!" I yelled. Then I hear the car's horn honk. "A little to noticeable Lemon!" Gogo yells. "Right, sorry!" I shout.

"Man me and Hiro we're supposed to do a project today. It contained how to use microbots and make them bigger!" I say. I look out the window and see the black truck. Same dent. "Guys.. The truck's here!" I yell into the phone.

"Stay calm, Honey he will only kidnap you for about a long time." Fred tells me. "A long time?!" I began huffing and puffing. "Honey calm down, we're gonna know where you are." Gogo says. "O-ok." I say stuttering. I put my phone down and walk towards my stairs. The door is wide open. "He's in..." I whisper.

I walk towards my living room. Nothing. "Hello?" I ask. I begin to walk around. I look out the window and sees nothing. "Hmm." Right when I turn around he stands there with the microbots ready to attack. I gulp and suddenly become covered by microbots.