Bot Fighting

~A/N~
Hey guys. Hopefully you noticed the chapter title so that means Ring_Leader will be in it!

Hiro P.O.V
As the football game went on, we were watching. I sat beside Gogo. I didn't know whether to put my arm around her or whatever! I seriously do not know how dating works. Dang it Hiro!

Halfway through the game, Gogo leans on my shoulder. "Hiro?" She asks, groaning. "Yeah? Are you ok?" O ask holding her in my arms. There's one way to dating. "I feel like I need some rest." She replies. "Well ok. I'll take you home." "Thanks nerd." She smiles and sits up.

I walk off the bleachers with her and into the school. Once we got out the building, we walked down the sidewalk. "So what's up?" I ask. "What do you mean?" She looks at me while walking. "Well you've been acting kinda weird today." I say. "So being tired is weird to you?" She cracks a smirk. I was stumped.

"Well uh, no.. Well no no. Never mind." I look down and kick a rock. I could hear her slowly chewing on her gum. We walked until we reached her house. Not so far from THB. "Well see you tomorrow, nerd." She winks at me and walks onto her porch. "O-ok! Bye Gogo." I wave but she had already closed the door.

Gogo P.O.V
Once I see Hiro leave, I walk to my couch and lay down. I seriously need some rest. I thought. I lay and close my eyes. "Wait." I say and take my gum out my mouth. I throw it in the furthest trashcan. "Shot." I smile and close my eyes.

~an hour later~
I woke up and heard a knock on the door. "Ugh." I groan and stand, falling off my balance and tripping over my own feet. I make it to the door and open it. It was Leo. "Yes?" I answer sleepily. "Hey, wanna come bot fighting with me?" He smiles. I blink and look at him like I really didn't care. "What the heck. I'll grab my shoes and jacket." I say. "Can I come in?" Leo asks putting his hands in his jacket pocket. "Sure, don't touch anything." I warn and open the door. Man was I sleepy.

I walked upstairs as Leo closed the door and walked around. "This is a nice place." He says. "Thanks, my parents been out for a few days and why not keep it clean." I say from the stair I left my shoes on. I begin putting on my left shoe and tying it. "And you haven't thought about throwing a party?" He asks curiously.

"Not that type of girl." I finish tying my right shoe. I hop down 4 steps and walk towards my kitchen counter. I pick my jacket up from the counter and swing it on. "Have you had anyone over?" Leo asks. "Nope." I reply straightening my jacket. "Had your boyfriend over?" "No people."

"No important visitors?" "Let's go, kid." I say and swing open the front door. "I have you know I'm a young adult." Leo says and closes the door. "Oh really? Never would've thought a young adult would go to college." I sarcastically say. He laughs slightly and pushes me playfully with his shoulder. I do the same and put my hands in my pockets.

"So where are the others?" I ask. "They are probably still at the game." Leo says. "Wait, why are you here?" "Cause I remembered I had a challenge in Bot Fighting." "Oh." I reply.

A few silent minutes later, we reach an alley. I see a bunch of people in a circle. They were watching a fat man play another person. He had a controller in his hand and a robot moving in front of him. I whispered, "Who the heck is the fat guy?" "That's Yama. He's the bot fighting champion." Leo explains, smiling. I look back to the fight.

The opponents robot was cut to shreds by a robot called "Little Yama". I heard Hiro's bot beat that little devil. "After a total annihilation again, the winner is Yama!" A lady says. "That's the Ringleader. She doesn't really have a name but that." Leo explains. I nod and look at her. "Here you are sir." She smiles and opens a plate, with money in it.

Yama laughs and takes the money. "No one can beat Yama! This time at least. Curse that Zero." He says. "Zero? Hiro." I say. "Hahaha!" Yama laughed. "Hey Yama! Let me try." I say. Everyone looms at me and takes a step back. "House rules, you gotta pay to play." Ringleader says. I take out a 5 50's and smirk. "Put em in." Ringleader smirks and opens the plate.

I put the money in and sit on a pillow. "Gogo.. You don't have a bot." Leo whispers. "I've came prepared." I pull out a yellow disk from my small,  throw over handbag and put it on the ground. "Haha! What is your name little girl." Yama asks. "The name's Gogo, and does height matter right now to an ogre's twin?" I ask and pop a bubble. Everyone "Oh's", and laugh. Yama huffs and sits. He cracks his neck. I crack my knuckles. He picks his controller up. I pick up a circular controller.

Little Yama spins its blade. My disk robot I call Blaze spins and hovers 2 inches off the ground. Little Yama runs for Blaze. I make Blaze fly by the robot and land, transforming into a yellow and black robot that looked similar to Megabot. Yama made Little Yama turn around and spin its claws fast at Blaze.

I yawn and make Blaze cartwheel past the claws, turn into a disk, and fly right through Little Yama's arm. It reflects back and cuts its other arm. Blaze flies into my hands. " Well that was easy. Let's go." I stand. "This cannot be!" Yama yells. Everyone was silent and I grab 200 dollars from the stack Ringleader hands me. "Thank you." I smirk and walk away from the ring."That was awesome! Just like Hiro!" Leo jumps as we walk back to my house.

"Hey that guy is the first level's villain." I say. He laughs and walks with me on my front porch. "Thanks for coming. For only about 5 minutes." Leo smiles. "No problem. See ya. Oh wait." I say and give him the money. I then open the door. He takes the money, walks away, and says bye. I smile and close the door once I'm inside. I kick off my shoes, take off my jacket, and flop on my couch.