Plan B

Gogo P.O.V

I hear Wasabi's phone glitch. "What happened?!" I ask. "He gots her! Plan B!" Wasabi backs the car up and follows the black truck leaving. "Where are we going?" Fred asked. "Following the man of course!" Wasabi says. But we weren't moving. "Why are we not moving?!" I shout- asks.

I roll the window down and looks at our car below. We we're caught in microbots. "Dang it." Wasabi says. The black truck stops and the man steps out the truck ans looks at us. "Umm... Hi can you let the car go so we can you know... Chase you?" Wasabi smiles sheepishly.

The man cocks his head to the side and lifts us high in the air. "AHH!!!" We all scream. "Put us down!" I yell to him. "Sure." He says and drops us hard. "Ugh!" We grunt. "Until the little geniuses tell me how to develop a powerful chemical Technobot then I'll be on my way!" He shouts to us. "And if we don't?" Fred asks. "You can say goodbye to all three of them." He says.

"Well before that can we get your name?" Wasabi asks. "What? You're crazy! His name?" I shout at Wasabi. "Its part of Plan B." He whispers. I nod. "Call me Lark." Lark says. "Worst villain name ever!" Fred shouts.

Lark then drives away and disappears

"Get ready for Plan C." Wasabi smirks and drives to the police station.

A/N
Kinda short but sorry. I'm updating as fast as I can so keep on voting and reading. :^)