Doll Songs 5

Kester was no toy. He had those amazing lightning blue eyes and that perfect chiseled face that made Picasso cry. His mouth was set in a big smile and his eyes sparkled with blue fire. For a moment I could only see his amazing blue eyes. His teeth white straight, white, and they sparkled in that amazing way. His hair was ruffled up and dark brown.

My mouth hung open slightly as my heart beat ran away. I swore he could hear it!

"Hello." His voice was like liquid. Oh goldfish! I absolutely melted in my spot.

"Haaaaaaaa," I knew I was staring but I couldn't help myself! He was just so beautiful. Kester rose a perfect dark eyebrow.

"Excuse me?"

"Ah!" I yelped as a small knife was sent into my ankle. I spun around and saw Tiny mouthing something at me.

"HI! I mean....hello...sire?"I tried to remember Tiny's rambling when he was walking oh so slow. Curtsy idiot! Right! I told myself kneeling instead of curtsying.

"What on earth are you doing?" He asked smiling even bigger. Oh goodness he had a dimple! Oh my, I always hated dimples because it was like having a dent in your face. No this was no dent, this was a...a beauty mark gone entirely wrong in a cute way.

"Uh...AHEM! Excuse me sir. This is Private Missy." Dustin butted in.

"Didn't I tell you my name was Sherie?!?" I bugged out on the confident little green prick.

"No. As a matter of fact you've been laughing to much to probably remember much. Sir, I think she should see a doctor. You should go with her." The green soldier puffed out his chest with such confidence that I nearly burst out laughing again.

"Hm. I see... VERY WELL! Leave us to get ready." Kester waved his hand and Dustin disappeared.

"So Cherry-"

"Sherrie. Sher-rie. Understand? Do you need a dictionary?!" I bugged again. SHERRIE! My hand flew up to my mouth as I realized I just yelled at Kester.

"You're very interesting. I know you didn't come to me about a case of the giggles. So tel me girl, what is it you came here for?" Kester asked standing up.

"A clown called... something told me that you'd hep me out with...i don't know."

"Well I don't know a Something, I'm sorry." What was his name? I didn't know! Ugh!

"I didn't come here for nothing so you're going to help me get out of this freaking place even if I have to something to you! Now help!" I got in Kester's face. I was the worst liar ever. I mean yes I was mad, but that was an empty threat.

"I like you. Not only are you pretty but you have that spark in your eye that makes me wonder about you." Kester said in his liquidized voice. I gulped as he drew his face even closer to mine. "Of course I'll help you." Kester said sweetly.

***

"Now where is it you're going?" Kester asked me pulling out his map of...

"What do you call this place?" I asked looking around.

"The Toy Realm. See right here? This is the Empress's Temple. She lives there. She's been doing some pretty weird stuff lately and my soldiers have heard Soul Screams coming from within. We think she's infiltrated the human realm. That's where you're from.

"Anyway, she's collecting sous of what looks like little girls and then using them to power herself. She uses her little minions, which happen to be old forgotten dolls, and then having them steal children and they are then brought to her temple to be feasted on."

"What?!" I screamed. "Say that again!" I said. Kester sighed before starting over.

"The Toy Realm. See right here? This is the Empress's Temple. She lives there. She's been doing some pretty weird stuff lately and my soldiers have heard S-"

"I didn't mean all of it." I said annoyed. "So who controls dolls anyway? It's like Chucky all over again." I said remembering how I didn't sleep for a week sleep due to the movie Child's Play. I shivered.

"None other then the doll herself. Lucinda." Tiny said bowing his head and shivering.

"Oh. Alright. So how do we stop her?"

"Private? I thought you wanted to leave here?" Dustin said snapping his head up.

"We duh I do, but she's the reason little girls all over the world are disappearing." I said. Just then Kester fell back in his seat and fell onto the floor.

"SIR!?" Dustin jumped from off of the table to see if Kester was alright.

"Whoa are you okay?" I asked hiding my giggles. Maybe I did need to see a doctor with all the laughing I was doing.

"Your eyes! They're purple!" Kester bowed to me.

"Um...is today opposite day?" I asked looking at the kneeing Kester.

"Chosen one. Please forgive me for my rudeness." Kester begged. Rudeness? Kester was a total sexy gentleman.

"Yea, uh...OK then get up." I said feeling extremely uncomfortable. Kester got up immediately.

"I am your humble servant." Kester said bowing deeply.

"What the fish is a chosen one?" I asked.

"There are many prophesies for told by many legends." Kester began.

"Here he goes with this again." Dustin said sitting down and exaggerating a sigh.

"One of the many great prophesies tells of the Doll Empress ruling all of the Toy Realm. Six will be chosen yet, one can stop her."

Five little ducks went swimming one day, over the hills and far away.

"When she dies the word will live peacefully-"

When the Mama duck shouted quack quack quack! Four little ducks came swimming back.

"So you hear that?" I asked Dustin and Kester.

"Now you're hearing things. You really need to see a doctor."

"No I heard it too." Kester said spinning around to see where the sound was coming from. Sigh, he was sooo cute when he was brave.

"SIR! THE DOLL HAS INFILTRATED THE VILLAGE!" Another toy soldier came bouncing in the room as it screamed at the top of its lungs.

______________________

Sup guys? This chapter wasn't that scary either but the end kinda was, anywayz my L button is kinda funky so if u see spelling errors where an L is missing, its cuz of this darned button! >.< Anywayz hope you liked it :) Comment and tell me what you think about it :D