Doll Songs 9

Uh oh.

"HALT!" I began wishing I smacked the pigment out of Kester's blue eyes.

"Um...I mean you no harm?" I squeaked before an armed toy transformer walked up to me.

"Get in line HAG!" I flinched as the toy took out a water gun. I wanted to laugh but this was all business. I had to act scared. I cowered into the back of the long line wishing these toys would take their darned eyes off of me.

"Continue!" I was jabbed in the back and I began walking. We kids were hauled into the castle and brought up a flight of stairs. Then another, and another. My feet began aching but I was in no position to begin my meaningless complaining. Finally we stopped at a door marked DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!!!! I gulped as we were brought onto the top of the volcano.

"Ahh! Don't you love the smell of molten rock in the morning?" My body quivered. The Evil Doll was sitting on a throne right at the edge of the volcano. The earth shook, and she smiled. I shuddered, her stitches scaring the heck out of me.

"Guards!" She snapped. Now all of the tiny evil toys began to line kids up. This was my chance.

"STOP!" I yelled. My voice was full of confidence though I was cowering on the inside. The Evil Doll looked at me.

"Sherrie, Sherrie, Sherrie!" The doll said to me. My heart thudded painfully in my chest. Sweat began prickling dripping down my forehead, and suddenly I was sick to my stomach.

"I've been waiting oh so patiently for you. Haha! My dear..." The doll cocked her head to the side. A shiver ran down my spine. "I've killed everything you had and you still stand here in my presence as if you could change that!" The doll laughed again and cocked her head to the other side.

"you'll be first. GAURDS!" She snapped. And before I knew what had happened i was falling into a pit of lava. Wait...

I felt my body fill with joy and spices. This wasn't lava! This was hot sauce?! What kind of weird trickery was this? I fell into a pit of cold hot sauce! I almost giggled at my contradiction.

"Why is there no screaminnnnng!!!" The doll hissed. She peaked over the volcano at me to see me there and healthy licking hot sauce off of my fingers. Boy did I love hot sauce. Then an image floated into my head. Kester.

__________________________________________________________________

Well this story keeps on getting weirder and weirder doesn't it now? What's going to happen next? Will i delete this story becuz it not only keeps getting weirder and weirder but stupider and dumber by the minute and i don't like it. Kay byeee