Doll Songs 7

The clown was back. He looked sadder than ever as he did the unthinkable. I watched in agony as the toy soldier struggled to get out of his miniature bonds. A tear slipped down my eye.

"You cannot be serious! I did nothing! You can't just kill me! You can't! let me go! I'll call...I'll call...SOMEONE! And someone will get me outta here" I heard Dustin's feeble attempts of persuasion but I didn't listen. My mind was empty and void of thought. My world had come crashing down around me when Tutsumi's head was caught off.

I remembered the look on her face as her head rolled around on the floor spurting a green like muck. Her eyes were black brave ones. I mean any normal kid wouldn't even care that a doll was beheaded. As a matter of fact they would probably do the honors, just like I had too. I gulped as terrified screams began echoing in the dungeon. I adverted my eyes as the WHOOSH of the be header came down on the small soldier.

A tear trickled out of my eye as the screams faded away. The dumb clown tricked me to going to Kester. Kester was evil no matter how...how surprisingly blue his eyes were. More tears flooded out of my eyes as the clown approached me. "What do you plan on doing to me? Huh?" I a[spat at the clown and he avoided the flying saliva.

"A penalty worse than death." The clown said as his frown raised into an evil smile.

"You're sick!" I said rattling my chains. The clown shrugged.

"My dear, do you know how sick I am? I'm so, as you say sick, that I just killed my pregnant wife. I watched her bleed to death and look at me with terror in her eyes. I'm not sick," The clown emphasized the word. "I am mental, lunatic, maniacal, unhinged, psycho, deranged! I'm all of that and more! And you know what... I'm glad that filthy slut died because it wasn't even my baby." The clown spat back at me and it landed on my foot. I shuddered.

"My dear, the boss would like to have a word with you." The clown smiled crazily as it cocked its head at me. The stupid thing was nuts! It really had lost its mind. He undid my chains and held my hand as walked up a flight of creepy stairs made of old toy parts.

This was like Toy story and Freddy and The Texas Chainsaw Massacre mixed into one. Beaver dam they made one hell of a kid. We walked for a while up the long spiraling the stair case. The only sounds were my rattling chains and our footsteps echoing on the steps.

I started to think of all of my friends back on earth. Eating pizza with Emily and Nate, my boyfriend. Singing "Born This Way" by Lady Gaga  in the Apple store. Watching Shane Dawson on Youtube. Dressing up as Nicki Minaj on Halloween and singing her songs Romans Revenge and Save me. I sighed as my stomach gave an angry growl. I longed for my mother or to curl up in bed with Tutsumi like I'd done before.

"Come." The clown tugged me into a wide oval like room a golden carpet specked with red. Siting on a throne looking through songs on a CD player was a doll with an awfully stitched mouth and imp ragged back hair. It wasn't just any doll, it was a life size doll. My aunt used to buy them off line.This one looked the age of five or six. I stared at the doll hard, she was probably a bit shorter than me but she was up there.

"What happened to your mouth?" I called to the doll. She spun on me and looked me madly in the eye.

"What happened to your mouth??" She mimicked me in a low voice. I shivered. Every word she spoke came out in a sing song voice. She grabbed a knife from under her throne and thrust it near my neck. "Before I do this I'd just like to say one thing-"

"Burn bitch burn!"I spun around to identify the voice, as did the doll.

"KESTER!" I cheered.

"KESTER?" She howled at him angrily.

"I recall telling you both to call me K." For a hot minute I was filled with pure joy and hope again, but it went out as hastily as it came. There was a burst of bright violet blue light in the room and then every one disappeared into oblivion.

________________________

1. Sorry i was short, I'm not feeling very inspired lately.

2. I might deete if i don't get enough reads or feed back =(

3. Comment vote fan like.

4. My L button sucks!

5. <3 you all :D