Getting Ready - CCGTG 7

I gasp as I wake up, 'who? What? When? Where? Why.....why do I feel so clean?! Didn't Suzuya just kick my butt?!' I look down and almost let out a terrified squeal when I see I'm in a white dress on me. "I wasn't...wearing this...." I mumble, staring wide eyed at the soft cloth.

"Don't freak out, who knows....maybe a girl changed me..." I mumble and suddenly a voice is behind me, speaking into my ear. "Don't bet on it." I squeak and jump off the bed, holding my heart; which is beating a million narnia's per minute.

"Why?!" I gasp for air, "would you do that?!" I say in a high pitched, scared voice. "Because I knew your reaction would be funny. It was~!" He giggles like it's a joke. "Now get dressed in this. We're going out to eat." He orders and points to the blue dress that magically appeared on the bed.

I blink as he walks out, not saying another word. 'Does he want....to.... go on a date?' I ask myself as I pick up the dress. The dress is a pretty blue, hemmed with ruffles, pulled tight on the torso and has two puffs of fur beside it, I also notice the black bows on the mid upper arm.

"I'll give him this...he has good taste." I state, noticing it looks very nice in my opinion. I sigh and walk to the bathroom, not lingering any longer with looking over the dress. After a while, I come out fully dressed; even my hair done.

"Suzuya, I'm done!" I call. Not hearing a response, I turn to walk to the bed. I almost scream as I see Suzuya sitting there casually. "I thought I said-," I gasp for oxygen. "Not to do that!" I squeak angrily. He doesn't say a word, his lips slightly parted in awe and his eyes wide.

"What?" I ask, tilting my head.

Suzuya's P.O.V

She....looks sexy. There's no other words for that. "Nothing~." I cover my shock with a laugh and stand up, "you look pretty~." I giggle as her face becomes embarrassed, it's a little difficult to tell when she blushes but I can tell when her ears turn red.

"Thanks..." She mumbles shyly, making me giggle. "Let's go~." I grab her hand, easily pulling her towards the door. 'Tonight will be perfect.' I think to myself and smile at her as we walk. I know I scare her a little but there's not really a way not to do that. 'Anna-Chan is so strange sometimes.' I think to myself, referring to her lack of trust personality.

'That makes me wonder...who hurt Anna-Chan to make her be like this...?' A crazed grin forms on my face, 'I'll kill them when I find out. Until then,' I glance at Anna-Chan and smile at her. 'I'll gain her trust.'

~End of Chapter~

Herro~ I am back and writing~! Don't be mad....pwease? ;^;

Reaper- KANEKI SHALL APPEARS ZOONZ!!! SHHRDJFHDGVSJSDUG!

*backs away and pulls out anti-unicorn*

Reaper- Don't you dare! You did the same girl friend! *snaps fingers in 'z' formation*

You....shaddup. -_-

Date finishedMarch 31, 2015 8:13 p.m.

Date published on blog: March 31, 2015 9:00 p.m.

Date published on Watty: April 1, 2015 12:55 p.m.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

CHECK OUT MY BLOG ^•^