I am a Ghoul - CCGTG 13

I open my eyes and look at my bandaged hands. 'They...weren't bandaged when I went to sleep.' I think silently and look around without making a move to get up.

I spot Suzuya after a moment, "what are you?" He asked coldly, his eyes showing none of the happiness he had before. He didn't even look like his usual demented self. In fact he looked...exhausted, more than I was. 'What made him look like this...? Was he on a mission for CCG..?' I think to myself but it doesn't make sense.

"I..." I look down and trail off. Suzuya grabs my arms tightly. "Dammit! Just answer me Dianna!" He almost scream in my face. It terrified me....but that's not what scared me most. I could smell him, hear his blood running through his veins, and I wanted it.

He looked down at me and smiled, unbuttoning his collar slightly and pulling down his shirt. "Go ahead Anna-Chan...bite me..." He whispered and cupped my cheek with his hand. I could barely hold back, shaking my head furiously. "D-Don't w-wa-want...h-h-hurt....you...." I shakily whispered, he frowned and tears seemed to fill his eyes but were gone before I could even think they were real.

"Bite me! Just bite me dammit!" He placed his hand on the back of my head before shoving my face into his neck. 'No! His blood...the meat... No!' I had tears falling as it literally began to hurt for me to hold back and not bite him. "Do it!" He screamed again, raking his nails across his skin.

I let out a whimper until the blood touched my lips. I froze and he grew quiet. "Please...Dianna-chan, bite me..." He stated softly. I didn't need him to tell me this time. I parted my lips and growled before biting his neck hungrily.

Suzuya didn't even scream, so I have no idea what stopped me. I pulled away and swallowed, licking my lips. "Good...tastes so...." I mumbled softly, before attacking him again. This time I pulled off his shirt, biting his torso. "Anna-chan....what are you...?" He asked softly.

I paused, 'I'm..I'm a ghoul...' I pulled away, "A ghoul." I spoke firmly and looked down at him. His face was bloody from his neck and blood was dripping down his side. He smiled as my face distorted into horror. "I'm okay Dianna-chan, don't worry."

He told me not to but he was bleeding out right in front of me! "Hold on, I'll get the-!" He grabbed my hand. "No, I don't need that." He took my hand and reached in his pocket with the free one. He pulled out a needle, already threaded.

Smiling, he placed the needle in my hand. "You're my ghoul Anna-chan, mine..." He mumbled and closed my fingers around the needle. 'What if that would've stabbed me? I feel pain even if you don't.' I almost scowled but this situation didn't call for those words. "Please Anna-chan, make me your human too." He requested quietly.

I hesitated and he pulled me down, pressing my bloody lips to his own.

That....was unexpected.

I close my eyes and our lips begin moving together; that is, until he begins coughing up blood. "Suzuya!" I panic and bite my lip, looking down at his neck wound first. I place the needle at the edge, my hand shaking. A hand is placed over my own and I look down at Suzuya, "together..." He mumbled softly, his eyelids drooping.