Meeting Suzuya, I'm Not a Ghoul! - CCGTG 3

A scream finds its way out my mouth. The pain is horrible, "scream louder!" The person laughs and stares at me with red eyes. They pull my hair from its ponytail, "the perfect hair for such a good smelling girl~!" My eyes widen when I recognize the man.

My history teacher, Mr. O'Hara. "M-Mr. O'Hara..?" I ask in pain and he grins. "I knew you smelled too good to pass up! When I first saw you, I almost ignored you but then I caught that delicious scent. This is worth the torture of being so close to you at times!" He gloats and my purple eyes tear up, he was the only teacher that noticed me and for what? I was food to him.

"Ah~ I love that expression of fear and sadness in your eyes~!" I cry more, hearing his words. "Don't do this! I'm your student!" I plead and he bites my arm next, eliciting a loud scream from me. "You are much more than a student! You are a delicacy! The finest meal around!" He rants and I hold onto my bleeding neck.

Tears stream down my face as he laughs at my expression. All of a sudden a wetness splashes across my face. "Good evening~!" A boy smiles at me when he cut through Mr. O'Hara, spraying blood like a fountain from his body that collapses on me. I crawl from under him, my body shaking.

"Oh...you're hurt, follow me~!" He laughs and I shake my head, this guy is crazy. "Oh?" His face becomes sour and I'm knocked out. "Looks like I'll have to carry you~." That's the last thing I hear before I'm consumed by darkness.

'Where am I...? What's going on..?' Those are the first thoughts I have as I wake up. Then when I open my eyes, I look around an unfamiliar room. Then it all hits me as I look at my arm, red stitches line a closed and healed wound. 'H-How long was I out...?' Its completely healed, I don't feel any pain whatsoever. A small tear slides down my face as I think of what happened.

"Oh! You're awake!" The boy from before, skips into the room. "You'll be fine~! Your healed already!" He giggles and then sees my face. "You're crying?" I wipe away my tears quickly, "n-no." He narrows his eyes at me, "yes you are." He leaves no room for argument so I don't respond.

"Are you a ghoul?" The question startles me and I look at him in surprise. "Of course not!" He raises an eyebrow and walks closer to me. "Really? Then why are your wounds healed?" I blink, "wasn't I out for about a month or so?" He shakes his head, a giggle escaping his lips. "No, you've only been out a couple of hours."

My eyes widen and I look at my arm and place a hand on my neck, both have stitches and both are.....healed? "I stitched you up myself~! So now you're mine!" I look at the boy in confusion and a little shock. "Wh-What?" He smiles at my confused expression, "youre one now. Since you're a ghoul I suppose you could stay here but I'd get in a lot of trouble with the CCG if you're found so you have to be quiet."

He places a finger on his lips, a childish way of saying I'd better lay low or I'd die. "B-But I'm not a ghoul! I'm a normal girl from America!" He looks calculating and then a smile breaks on his face. "Okay, I'll prove it! For now, I'm Suzuya Juuzou!" I take his outstretched hand cautiously and reply. "I'm Dianna Maylen."

He smiles and for a second his creepy look is gone. "I'll bring you meat okay~?" I shake my head, "I-I don't eat a lot of meat." His eyes widen and then he breaks into laughter, "a vegetarian ghoul! Or vegan ghoul! Either way this is funny~!" He laughs and I flinch, a small glare making its way on my face.

"Quit calling me a ghoul and I'm neither, I just don't like meat!" His mood changes to serious quickly, "don't speak to me like that." His voice is cold and I flinch, pulling my knees to my chest and nodding slowly. "I'll give you cake then!" My eyes light up a little, I love cake. He places a plate of cake on my lap, watching me.

I take a bite of cake, feeling hungry. A smile breaks on my face at the delicious flavor. I swallow it and once I do, I feel like I have to throw up. "That way," he points to a room, almost as if he was expecting this reaction from me. I run in there, my hair hanging like a curtain as I throw up everything in the toilet.

"Ghouls can't eat human food~." He taunts from the door when I sit up. I look at him and wipe my mouth. "I am human!" I almost shout but keep my voice level. "Anna-Chan, you're a ghoul. Strange you were able to look like you enjoyed the cake though..." I look at him, deaspiration in my eyes. "I did like the cake! When I swallowed it though, I-I had t-to throw up..."

He grabs my arm, lifting me up roughly and pulling me into the room. "I'll be back." He states curtly before leaving. I curl up in the bed when I hear the lock of the door click. Tears fall down my face quickly as I shut my eyes, "I'm not a ghoul. I'm not a ghoul. I'm not a ghoul. I'm not a ghoul..." This small chant continues until I fall asleep.

'I can't be a ghoul...'

3+3+3+3+3+3+3+3+3+3+3+3

I personally love Suzuya~ he's so kawaii! :3

Reaper- I agree with her brother, her taste in anime guys is creepy.

Shut up! You two just don't understand me! *hugs pictures of Kanato, Suzuya, Gaara, DTK and many others close to chest*

Reaper- ... e.e okay then....

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW!!

~Animeandmusic

Date finished: January 26, 2015 10:05 a.m.

Date published: February 12, 2015 6:07 a.m.