The End

Marly's POV

10 years later.

I take off his basketball shorts before i pull him into the shower. "Why are we taking a shower at 6 in the morning?" Maddox asks with his raspy morning voice. "Super Christmas morning shower sex." I put him under the running water making him laugh.

"Right."

He lifts my hands above my head pushing me against the tile wall. "You're the most beautiful woman i have ever seen." He whispers pulling my right leg to his waist. I pull his face down to me in a hungry kiss.

This are the only lips i want.

He holds my hands with one of his freeing his right hand. He reaches between us, rubbing on the outside of my pussy lips so softly that it's driving me wild.

The kiss turns animalistic. "Mad, please." I beg against his lips looking up at his beautiful blue eyes. How i love waking up every morning to see them. He plunges a finger in me making me moan for him to give me more.

He uses a second finger putting pressure on my clit with his thumb. Needless to say all of his fingers are completely fine now and he knows exactly how to use them.

He goes faster making me squirt all over his fingers. "So fast? Such a noob." He whispers chuckling using the words i once used against him. I smirk pushing him back until he drops my leg.

I give his one last kiss before dropping to my knees. Let's see how long he lasts. I look up, wrapping my hand around his long dick. Maddox looks down at me and i can see the lust clouding his eyes.

The water falling from his hair and chest making my pussy beg for him. I close my eyes taking him into my mouth making him groan.

I hold on to his legs before changing my pace until his deep in my throat. I open my eyes as i let my lips touch the base of his shaft every time.

"Fuck!!!!!" He growls trying to not cum. I cup his balls before massaging them pulling the down. "Fuckkkk! Yes yes ahhh." He growls coming  in my mouth stiffing in my mouth.

I swallow getting up. We know every detail of each others body and we can play them to our will. "You were saying?" I smirk but his blue eyes are practically black.

Shit.

My smirk drops and his appear. I look down and his already hard. I shouldn't have taught him how to do that. He grabs my ass pulling me up before slamming me down on his hard dick, all in one move.

"Ahhhhh!" I moan before biting down of his shoulder. "I could fuck you all day." He whispers biting my earlobe.

I know what's coming so i hold on to his neck but he pulls out. "Ready?" He sucks on my neck before slowly pushing into my ass.

"Mad!!!!! Fuck fuck!!" I gasp barely breathing feelings my ass push against the invention.

He leans me against the wall moving his left hand around my waist and freeing his right hand to play with my clit before he starts to move inside me.

"Sooo good!" He groans before kissing me. He fucks my ass harder using the same rhythm on my clit. "Yes yes fuck me!!"

I moan squirting making him smile against the kiss because he won. He holds both of my thighs pulling me up and down impaling me on his cock.

"Im- im going to cum in your ass." He growls picking up speed making me cry out loud in pleasure. My second orgasm comes making me feel helpless. I feel him shooting his cum in my ass and we cum together.

He leans his forehead against mine. he's chest rising and falling rapidly as he tries to catch his breath along with mine. "I love you Marly King." I smile and i can't help it. He makes me incredibly happy. "I love you too Maddox King."