CHAPTER 1

It was a Tuesday morning and the it was cold, but Mal not being lazy cause his boyfriend's sister was arriving today. She got up choose a dress out of the ones made by Evie for her, then took a bath and changed, she did her usual morning routine.

As soon as she turned around after admiring herself in the mirror she heard a pretty, and it made her scared. It was Evie, looking at her dress perfectly looking beautiful.

They sat on the bed, Mal said "I'm really nervous, I don't know what kind of person she is, what if she doesn't approve me? Will Ben leave me?" She was looking really worried by her expression. "Don't worry Mal, you two are engaged! He won't leave you!? Besides citizens of Auradon wouldn't let him cause, you know they love you a a couple! Calm down Mal!" Evie said, trying to calm Mal. Mal looked towards her with a calmer look and a hushed tone "Yeah!" she said, "After all Ben loves me, I love him!"

They went out were Ben's sister was about to get out of the car.

Girl 1: Why she getting out a normal car?

Girl 2: Don't you know? she is so kind she doesn't buy limousines, she gives that money for the better of the poor!

Girl 3: Really?!, looks like she's doing this for attention and to become the queen!

Girl 1 and 2 together: No way! Never ever we can believe that!

They didn't notice but they Audrey was listening to their conversations, she finally spoke "Listen you three, my bestie isn't like what you are thinking, if she'd wanted to be the queen she would have never left Auradon, you see she wanted do something without her parents help!" She said in a harsh tone.

The girls were a bit shocked but before the Girl 3 could say anything Y/N arrived.

Cheers everywhere, she stepped out. In the following clothes: 

 In the following clothes: 

She looked pretty!

She was greeted by her family, Beast said "Hey my princess, had fun?"

Bell: Of course not! She must have missed us alot! 

They stepped aside, she had tears in her eyes, Ben stepped forward, "I know you, you must've missed me, me tooo! She laughed a bit and hugged him. Next was Mal, behind her were Evie, Jay and Carlos "Greetings" Mal said, Y/N replied "Thanks, you look like Mal, I've heard all about you! Nice to meet you!" Mal said "Yeah, Nice to meet you to!"

Slowly she was greeted by everyone else, When Audrey's turn comes,

Audrey: Hey girl! Missed you too!

Y/N: Yeah! How r u Auds? (Auds is Audrey's nickname made by Y/N)

Audrey: I'm good, Let's go, I decorated all your room!

Y/N: Really! Great! Let's gooooo!

They went to her room, meanwhile Mal said to Ben, "You didn't tell me that someone could decorate her room! Well I don't know what to do?" Ben replied "Umm... you could just go make friends with her??" "Yeah, I think so" Mal said. Ben left with that.

A/N:

I will surely update, I know its not what you were expecting but, Just comment, vote and follow. Thanks and bye!