CHAPTER - 2, THE HEARTBREAK

The following night Audrey and and Y/N were having a sleepover at Y/N's room since she just arrived, the scene at the sleepover was as follows:

They were jumping on the bed when a thought came to Y/N's mind,

Y/N: Have you seen Chad? I haven't seen him since I returned.

Audrey: Oh, Yeah! Actually he was a bit busy.

Y/N: Busy? In what work?

Audrey: You see my birthday is coming so, he was planning my party and shopping for me.

Y/N: Oh! (in a shocked voice) well why only he? I mean that anyone could have arranged a party for you? I mean since now I am here so I could arrange! (Bit questioning and jealous voice).

Audrey: Well, you see a boyfriend does other planning surprises and shopping for his girlfriend. (She was looking towards her phone)

Y/N: Whaa-? (Shocked voice) No no no no, you mean to say that he he is your boyfriend?

Audrey: Ya, (looked up from the phone finally) after Ben and I broke up I went with Chad.

Y/N was shocked and thought in her head "Audrey and Chad? Chad loves Auds not me!" Audrey asked her "You ok? I mean you are happy for us right?" "Umm... ya of course! Why not! I am happy for you. Congrats!" Y/N said trying to not show her real emotions. She hugged her.

Audrey: Anyways, I made this for ya.

They were earings she made its on the top. Y/N said thanks to her.

Audrey was tired so they went to sleep.

A/N

I know the chapter is short but because, I want different chapter names based upon what is going to happen next. Don't worry if you have come here for adventure you will get all you want. Comment, vote and follow