CHAPTER 4, THE BIG FIGHT

Y/N woke up by the sun rays falling onto my closed eyes as if they wanted to wake her up. She woke up and sat on the bed thinking about the last night.

"I couldn't sleep well cause of the tension, stress and different thoughts on my mind." She thought to herself and decided to get up. She got out of bed and went to take a bath. She took a head bath. Quick and hot. 

She decided not to do make up and went out for breakfast. "Hi dad, hi mom, good morning King 👑 Benjamin" She spoke in a happy voice, but sarcastically. (Outfit below-)

 (Outfit below-)

"Hi sweetie, good morning, Hi princess, Hey sis!" They replied to her. "Are you not gonna do your make up today sweetie?" Belle asked her pretty daughter who already looked nice without make up. "Nope mom, I'm good. What do you think should I straighten my hair?" She asked looking towards her brother cause we all know he has a girlfriend so he could tell her. "Of course yes! You should, I even think you should dye your hair?" Interrupted Belle. "Okeey mom, I' surely look into it." She replied as they started eating.

Once they finished eating their breakfast they went up and Beast looked towards Ben as if he wanted him to speak something.

Ben: Umm... sis?

Y/N was walking towards the door then Ben spoke up. "Yeah, What's so wrong?" Y/N spoke in a soft voice. "Umm... today there is this council meeting and I promised Mal a date so I won't be able to turn up there. I need someone to attend it instead of me and I just don't need someone to sit and listen I need someone to handle this meeting, which I think won't be anyone better than you. You see after all you were the one who was supposed to be the queen, the ruler you know!"

Y/N didn't expect this topic to come up to early. But not willingly she replied with a little some part fake and some real smile "Sure bro!" "You should probably keep going on dates" (with this sign to her brother 👉 with her hands) 

"Thanks" he replied hugged his beloved sister and went.

Beast and Belle were about to leave when Y/N turned to them and spoke "Mom, Dad! Please don't involve Ben in all this, I don't want all of this." The next few lines she spoke with a stern voice. "And, besides thought that today, at least today we won't discuss anything like this? I know most probably you went in to his room Dad to talk to him that he takes Mal on a date and take some rest." "No, mom please. You know my decision but because you guys wanted me to think over it and so I did. For a second I thought that maybe I am meant for this! But after what you did? Nope, no no no no. Never. Involving Ben in such a thing? No. Ben is my brother and, and I won't tolerate this. Please! (with this sign to her parents 🙏 with her hands, and most annoyed look)

Belle looked towards Beast with a concerned face. "Listen princess, we just want our children, you both to be happy. That's all we've ever wanted. And, I thought that Ben needed a break and spending some time will be helpful for him because you don't know he is so much stressed these days" Beast spoke understanding Belle's thoughts and trying to convince Y/N but she wasn't in a mood to get convinced by Beast's speech.

"Really?" She asked them still giving them an annoying look. "Yes, of course!" The couple spook thinking that Y/N got convinced. "So, them you know what I'm seriously late to my class and if I get scolded or detention because of this then I will be so angry and besides if the teacher gives me EXTRAhomework then I will be stressed out. So do me a favour let me go and end this topic right here cause you know I think I am gonna get some detention so when I come back home after being angry so I don't wanna shout on you!" Being over dramatic she left leaving her parents shocked.

As she was walking she stepped backwards and told her father "Daddy, please owe me a favour or owe Ben a favour and please attend that council meeting since I have to go with Audrey to the salon. She blew a kiss out and went away 😘💋. "Maybe she wasn't actually convinced by that speech prepared by you last night" said Belle looking forward still being shocked. "Yup, you're right, maybe I gotta prepare a better speech for next time." Beast replied with the same expression. "Next time? Seriously? If she will give us a chance now let's go." Belle said coming out of her shock looking towards Beast as if he failed badly.

AN:

Hey guys! So how did you like this chapter? Tell me if you want to more of this side of Y/N (lol, I mean you 🤣🤣🤣) If yes then this is gonna change the whole storyline ahead. Besides, this is the longest chapter till now.

Remember, this is Lucinda's little sister Stella using her account for a bit of time. After this story I will let my elder sister use this account. No hate please.

I WATCH, YOU WATCH TOO:

Go check out Miraculous ladybug season 4 on YouTube just search it like that. Follow @MixBurn