CHAPTER - 7, COOL HAIR!

Y/N sitting with Audrey.

"Girl stop being this sad!" says Audrey. Y/N replies to Audrey with a sad face looking in the mirror "But Auds! I am so not in a mood to come to the parlour with you. What am I gonna do there? We just went yesterday!"

Audrey: Look if you don't wanna come I'm going alone cause I've heard there are sooo many new cool hairstyles. I'm gonna shock, I mean suprise Chad with it.

Y/N: Ya, all the best with that! Wait, shock. That's what I have to do! I seriously need a new haircut!

Audrey was shocked by this and said... "what? wait, I said I meant suprise!" "Hey! where are you going?"

(Y/N calling Jay...)

Y/N: Hey Jay!

Jay: Hi Y/N. Anything wrong you called me?

Y/N: Umm... ya just meet me out of the palace.

Jay: Ok?

Y/N goes out to meet Jay and says "I needed to go to Dizzy's parlour" "Sure! Why not? But it looks like someone is looking forward to an awesomazing hairstyle!" Jay replies sarcastically. 

They reach the parlour and Y/N tells Dizzy just what she needs.

Y/N: Hmm... that was an lovely job Dizzy!

Dizzy: Thanks

With that Y/N bids goodbye to Dizzy and Jay drops her at her home. 

Audrey was already there waiting for her.

Audrey: Whaa-

Y/N: Cool? Right?

Audrey: How come you get a coooool hairstyle and I get nothing!

Y/N: Girl come one don't be jealous! Ya know I'm more pretty than ya!

Audrey: Ya! But I'm more beautiful than you!

They joke a little more before going to bed.

AN

I know that the chapter is small but I'm trying and I'm waiting for your comments and votes. 5 votes to next chapter.

Remember, this is Lucinda's little sister Stella using her account for a bit of time. After this story I will let my elder sister use this account. No hate please.

I WATCH, YOU WATCH TOO:

The Vampire Diaries still...