CHAPTER - 3, THE SHOCKING REVEAL!

The sun rays woke Y/N and Audrey. They went to change when they heard a knock at the door.

"I'll go and check," said Y/N since she had finished her dressing up. "Hello, I know I am disturbing you so early in the morning but I heard that you are an awesome designer, so I came," said Evie getting out of breath. "Umm... ya I mean ya I surely design clothes, but not a lot you see, I have other works too. You're getting out of breath so we'll talk after school or Lunch break.

"Yea, sure, then I'll meet you later? Bye" With that Evie left.

When they came to school, they met Ben and Chad talking about the Turney game. "Hey!" said Audrey and Y/N in Unison. "Hey" replied Ben. Chad said, "Nice to meet you!", "Same here" Y/N replied with a huge smile on her face while they shook hands.

"Well, then we should get going now... Y/N has to try out for the cheerleading team... don't you Y/N?" interrupted Audrey, "Well, umm... yeah we should go. Wish me luck brother" said Y/N

"Good luck sis! You're gonna nail it!" Ben replied teasingly, "Yeah thanks for the luck" Said Y/N looking at Audrey.

Their classes were going great when the lunch break came Audrey went to Chad to discuss her birthday party. Meanwhile, Y/N and Evie were discussing new styles for the dresses when Mal came and sat next to Y/N.

Mal: Hey!

Y/N: Hello, well with your look I can tell your day isn't going great?

Mal: Yeah, it's just first I spilled some juice on myself in the morning, then I got late to the class and I have a lot of homework pending now.

Y/N: Woah! Girl that's a lot of trouble! Well I can help you out with your homework.

Mal: Really! That's great, no trust me that is totally great.

Evie: (Interrupting their conversation) Well I see we can put some orange net in the bottom... it'll give it a much much better look.

Y/N: Yeah, guys I have to go and change, you see I am going to try out for cheerleading.

Mal and Evie: Good! Bye then!

Y/N: Thanks Mal and Evie

Y/N got selected in cheer team cause you know she has special moves... Later that day when she went to her castle (I know Auradon Prep is a boarding school but since she returned after a long time her parents wanted to spent some time with her.) After dinner she went straight and hugged her parents while Ben was in his study room. She started "Mom, Dad I am in the cheer team. This is gonna be soooooo fun!" "Yeah, Of course!" replied Bell and Beast with a not very happy face rather a fake smile. "Umm... was this too much? Leave it, you know today's day wasn't that special, umm... I mean not thaaat fun you see" She said trying not to make it awkward.

"Girl, we need to talk," "Yeah, princess we need to talk alot!" Said Bell and Beast respectively. "Yeah" Y/N said in a whisper "Yeah, umm... we need to talk but about what?"

Bell: Sit my darling

Beast: Listen, you know we love you and Ben equal right?

Y/N: Yes, I know that. I totally know that... but I had this question in my mind that why did you bring me here?

Bell and Beast were looking at each other as if they wanted to explain something but they couldn't catch the right words. Bell replied with a sigh "We want you to be queen". Y/N looked at them with shocked faces and replied "What? Noooo no no no. I mean why would you, is Ben stressed? Any problems? Is the media getting to much? Of course, it must've been the media, cause I know you guys. Why on the Earth would you take such a decision? Tell me someone forced you or there is some problem?

Bell and Beast both sighed looked at each other again and then Beast finally spoke up "No, Ben is doing a great job, media is really really busy with other news so no focus on us but... this is our decision." We want you to take up the responsibility of being a queen now, and we'll take care of Ben." Interrupted Bell "I think you should go and get some sleep now? Well think about it cause we thought a lot about it"

Y/N with her face down not looking happy replied "Yeah, I'll go"

(Ringing noise of phone) Y/N picks it up and checks that it is Mal calling her. "Hello" Y/N picked up the call with small tears falling out of her eyes. "Hey! Y/N you told me that you could help me out with my homework. Evie has been talking all day long about you and your designs. Hello? Hello?" Mal replied.

"Yeah, I there. I just wanted to ask that what if I do something which you think is wrong but I and a few others think is correct including me... will you still be my friend?" Y/N asked really curious.

Mal replied with a concerning voice, "Umm... Umm... I wouldn't support you in that decision of yours but ya we will always be friends. I think your a bit stressed out? Get yourself some sleep and we will talk later ok?" "But what about your homework?" Asked Y/N trying to speak quick and clearly so that Mal could hear and respond before cutting her call. "I told you, we will talk later girl! Have some rest. I know it's been a boring day after all! Bye huh? GN" Mal said being a bit strictly.

Y/N thinking in her mind "Maybe, I should become the queen. I will have to one day!". Then she went to sleep.

A/N

OH.MY.GOD!!!!! This is the longest chapter till now. Well comment and tell me how you like it. I don't think I will be able to update for a while but I'll surely update every Friday! Follow me and @MixBurn cause that's my account and this is my elder sister's. Also I am very sorry. I was having a major writers block. Now I've decided the whole story please continue reading!

Remember, this is Lucinda's little sister Stella using her account for a bit of time. After this story I will let my elder sister use this account. No hate please.

I WATCH, YOU WATCH TO:

Go check out zombies 1 and 2. I loooo-ooo-ved it! If you are a fan of zombies and are reading this or has already watched it then vote my story now.