CHAPTER - 5, WHY ME?

After reaching the school Y/N attended her classes. In the lunch break she went to talk to Mal. They were eating Ice cream and walking. Their conversation was as follows:

Y/N: So, when you two will be married will you like to be called as the princess or the queen?

Mal: (Looks towards Y/N) Why? I mean of course I will be the queen! But I love Ben for who he really is and not for him being the king.

Y/N: Sure? I mean most people like money more. Although I know you are not like that. But what if Ben is not the king anymore then will you still love him?

Mal: Of course! I will. I loove him. And you know? He is not attending his council meeting today just to be with me.

Y/N: Yeah. But someone has to. So dad will.

Evie and some other girls call Mal.

Mal: I should be going.

Y/N: Yeah sure.

After Y/N finished her ice-cream she went to the Turney fields after changing into her dress.

There were trials going on. Thoughts in Y/N's mind were like: Why me? Why only I have all these issues? That very moment some cheer's erupted. She turned around to see the cheer leaders cheering and she again thought to herself "Phew, I guess I should be focusing on my daily life. I am totally grateful to god for everything." She started cheering the very next moment.

But she did not know that Mal and Evie were watching her. Evie spoke up looking towards her "She is not okay. She needs help. There is surely something that is bothering her." "And we need to find that thing and help her." Completing Evie's sentence Mal said. They looked at each other and then looked at Y/N.

AN:

Hello my fellow readers! I am guessing many of you don't have a account of themselves so go create one you can either login from your google account also. And I also know that my long paragraphs make you want to skip reading so I will try to not make long paragraphs. You see I am just in 6th grade. 1 more or I'd rather say 1 last thing that I know this was not enough but this is a Bonus chapter due to the 52 views I have received. So this is short. Don't worry I will update regularly now.

Remember, this is Lucinda's little sister Stella using her account for a bit of time. After this story I will let my elder sister use this account. No hate please.

I WATCH, YOU WATCH TOO:

Guys I don't have any recommendations for you this time you see I am still watching Miraculous ladybug. If you guys have any recommendations then comment.