the stars are coming out tonight

"Look how pretty the stars are tonight." I had gone on a walk around the grounds with one of the boys from the kingdom, Lucas. He seemed like a sweet boy, he was my age and we got on very well, from time to time. He looked up, with a smile. "They're just stars, y/n." He looked back down, as I shrugged. "It's just so peaceful, isn't it?" He seemed distracted or something, "What is it?" He just leaned back on the wall, "Nothing, it's fine." God, what was up with him? He was so grouchy. "Okay, then." I felt a bit awkward, this was unlike him to be like this. "I think I should get going now. I'll see you some other time." He stood up, as he walked away, I frowned. "Oh." My heart dropped, my only chance of actually being with someone had now completely faded away. I didn't want to cry, but it felt like I would. I sit down on the steps, as I try and hold my tears back. I lean against the wall, as I silently cried, wrapping my arms around myself. I felt stupid for wasting my tears on someone like that. "There you are." Jareth. God, that voice made my knees weak, he was the king of this kingdom, he ruled over the lands and the labyrinth was his castle. I stayed silent, as I wiped away my tears. "Y/n?" He frowned, as he sat beside me, "What happened? Why are you crying?" I shrugged, "I just want to be alone right now, Jareth." I whispered, as he watched me. "Just talk to me, why are you so sad?" He took my hand, as I stand up. "Goodnight, My king." I turn and I walk away, just feeling awkward.

I went to my bedroom, I shut the door as I turn my back, Lucas was stood there. "Shit!" I shouted, my heart jumped as I didn't expect that at all. "I'm sorry, did I scare you?" I rolled my eyes, "What do you want?" He sighed, "I'm sorry for how I treated you, I was wrong." I shrugged, as I sat on the bed, now I was even more uncomfortable. "Can I make it up to you?" He sat beside me, as he touched my thigh. Oh, hell no. "Uh, no. It's fine. Just, forget about it." I frowned, as he tried to get closer to me. "Can you stop?" I shoved him, as he looked down. "I thought you wanted this?" I stand up, as I went to the door. "Just leave. Please, I want you to go." I open the door as Jareth suddenly showed up. "I'm not going anywhere." Jareth glared, "She told you to leave, so I would do as she says." That was so hot. Oh my god. "So, you want him? Is that it?" He snapped. "Fucking leave, you asshole!" I shouted, as Jareth smirked. "There's the door." Lucas stormed out, the door slammed as I groaned angrily. "Stupid prick." I sighed, as I tried to calm down. "So, that's why you were upset." He looked back at me, "It's fine, Jareth. I'm fine. Just forget about it." I stripped down to my bra and panties, as I got into bed, his eyes never left me, as I unclip the back of my bra and I lay down, exhausted. "Do you want me to leave?" He looked away, as I sat up, my breasts completely on show, but I wasn't too bothered. "No." He seemed uncomfortable, but I wasn't too sure. I sighed.

"Come here." He slowly walked over to my bed, as I watch his eyes, "Do you want me?" He gripped my bare waist, "I want every inch of you." He whispered, as I kiss him deeply, he pulled me onto his lap as I grind down on him, I moaned softly. "Nice and wet for me, aren't you baby?" He pushed down his pants as he got on top of me, I spread my legs, as I take off my panties, he growled. "Fuck." He leaned into my shoulder as he pounded inside me, I wrap my legs around his back, as I moaned louder each time, I came hard around him, as he pulled me on top, I bounced hard, as he gripped my hands, as my hips moved along him, I came so many more times, as he groaned out, before he gripped my waist and pounded up into me, I held onto his arms. "Jareth, oh god yes.." I bite my lip, as we both hit our highs eventually, as I lean into his chest. "That was amazing." He held me in his arms, as I close my eyes. "Anything for my king." He smirked, "You are so sexy, god baby I've wanted this for so long."

"I'm yours. Always."