love me like a desert rose *2*

Holy shit. He really did leave his mark on me, I didn't even know how to describe the feeling. Would he be mad I lied about this guy? I take a breath, before I leave out into the courtyard, I ran a hand over my hair as I watched the children playing in the gardens, they looked happy. I wished I could of been that happy, but deep down, my heart was still cold. I looked down, as I play with my hands. "Why can't someone just love me?" I groaned, annoyed. I headed off, down the steps, I came across a lake. It was beautiful, I sit down, as I felt the tears roll down my face, why was I so alone? Why did it have to be like this? "Shit." I whispered, as I wipe my eyes, I didn't know why I was crying. "My lady." I turned, seeing Jareth had found me, once again. "My king." I looked away, as he sat beside me. "Is everything okay?" He asked. "I'm fine, thank you." I lean into the wall, as I feel his eyes on mine. "Do you want to talk about it?" I shake my head, "No. I'm fine." I stand up, as I headed back inside, I went to my bedroom, as I shut the door behind me and I stripped off, feeling uncomfortable. I get into bed, laying there, I stare at the ceiling. Why was this so shit? There was a knock at the door. "Who is it?" I called out, "Lady Katia." She was one of Queen Muriel's ladies from the other kingdom. I stand, as I pull a robe on and I open the door. "Can I help you?" This was weird. "I have a message from the queen, my lady." Weird.

"Okay? What is it?" I crossed my arms, as her eyes became suddenly angry. "Stay away from the king or else." She then smiled, before turning and walking off. What a bitch. I shut the door again, even more pissed off. I decided to wear my sexiest outfit I could find, the most beautiful dress I owned. I pull my hair out, before I walk across the steps, I knew Jareth would be in the gardens, he did these evening walks every single night when the sun was setting. I looked down, feeling very nervous about this. I glanced up, as I see him talking with Queen Muriel, laughing. She was flirting, he didn't seem to opposite to that at all. That was when he saw me, he froze in place, his eyes glued to my body as I turned away, but he was still staring. This was too easy. I shut my eyes and I feel the sun on my face, before I look back, to see she was glaring at me. I step down, before I went for another walk around the castle. "You fucking bitch, you better stop." I look behind me, she was so mad. "What did I do?" Playing it cool, don't lose it. "Jareth is mine. And he always will be. You better stop trying to pursue him or-" I was about to speak, "Or- or what? Go on, I'm waiting." Jareth smirked, leaning against the door as he looked between us both. That timing was just beautiful. "My king." She smiled, as I rolled my eyes. "Listen, bitch. We both know you want to sit on his dick, you don't need to act all innocent. It's sad and frankly, childish. Let me tell you, it won't be you riding his dick tonight sweetheart."

She looked shocked, almost appalled by my language. "You heard the lady." He winked at me, as she stormed off, angrily. "I apologise for what you had to witness, your Majesty." He cornered me against the wall, "You didn't finish that sentence." He gripped my hips. "What?" Shit, he was so hot. "Who's going to be riding me tonight?" He whispered, as I bite my lip deeply. "Well, not me. But good luck finding someone who will." He growled, as he kissed me roughly, I kiss him back with passion as I moaned into his mouth. "You feel how hard you make me?" He grunted, as I smiled. "I'll have to do something about that."

Oh, boy. I'm sure I will.