You watch him dance with another woman (cute ending?)

Jareth held these really fancy galas every now and again, tons of people were there, all dressed up and it was fancy. I decided to make an effort and I wore this beautiful red dress, it was perfect and I felt beautiful for the first time wearing it. I was so confident and happy, I was finally going to tell Jareth I was in love with him, it couldn't of been more perfect and I just knew it would make him smile. He had been stressed and I wanted to make him happy for once, he deserved to know the truth.

Everything was going well, I was trying to find him and it was busy, people drinking, dancing and having fun, I look around when I saw Jareth, I smiled as I started to walk towards him, that's when I saw the other woman. She was blonde, long hair with this black dress, she was beautiful. He was holding her against his chest and they slow danced together. My heart broke. I couldn't believe the man I loved was in the arms of another woman. "He doesn't want her. Trust me." A lady beside me spoke up, "The king of the castle finally got his happy ending.. and what do I get? I love him so much and he has no clue." I whisper, I took a deep breath. "Darling girl. Trust me. He loves you. I see a man who is making a wrong choice. Just wait a moment, he will see you and everything he needs will be in front of him." She told me.

"That's so sweet, but I don't-" I turn back, but she was gone from sight. I was so confused. I wipe my eyes and I look back at him. He stopped and he saw me, and she was right. It was like the world had stopped turning. He couldn't keep his eyes off me. I was so nervous, but I knew I just couldn't do it. I quickly turn and I ran off, into the crowd. "Y/n!" I heard his voice, but I already left. I couldn't stand it. I felt like I couldn't even breathe. I ran towards the bedroom and I shut the door, as I felt my tears run down my face. I look at the bed, I saw a letter on the top sheet, it had my name on it. I frown and I pick it up, I turn it and I opened it up, I take the paper out and I read it;

'My darling y/n,

I made the worst mistake of my life by dancing with someone that wasn't you. You are my one and only love. Meet me under the sky at midnight. Don't worry, you'll figure it out.

I love you
-Jareth'

I was so confused. How did he get that so fast? Well, he was a clever man. I guessed that part. I bite my lip, it was almost midnight and I needed to know if this was real. I went back outside, what did he mean? Under the sky? It clicked. When I first realised I loved him, we watched the stars together, under this little rocky patch he took me to, it was an open space of grass and it was sweet. I made my way down there, only to see he was laying down, watching the stars and he hadn't seen me. I just smile and I went and sat beside him. He noticed. "You figured it out." He sat up and he took my hand, "You shouldn't of had to see that." He frowned. "Why did you do that? Why? You'd knew it would hurt. And it did. It killed me." I sighed and he gently pulled me into his arms. "I know, darling and I'm sorry. I love you. And you shouldn't feel like I don't. Ever." He gently kissed my forehead and I sighed.

"I came to tell you that I love you too. You deserve to know that. From me. Properly." I look at him and he smiled. "I knew you did. I just needed to push you to admit it." He chuckled as he held me close, we watched the stars together as I cuddle up to his chest. "I love you." I kiss his cheek and he smiled.

"I know. I've always known."

(WELL YAY FOR THIS)