breaking my heart for his love

When I found out that Jareth had been seeing his ex wife behind my back, I was absolutely fuming. I was angry because he never told me and I had to find out through his own maid, she was in our bedroom and she was all over him and he didn't even stop her, I felt like he had cheated on me and I was so hurt, because I loved him more than anything, but my heart was broken, over a woman who he didn't even love anymore.

I couldn't leave him, that was the problem. I was too scared to be alone and I knew she would try and make a move if we ended things, and I couldn't stand to see that. I didn't want to. I sat on my bed, just staring out at the wall, I didn't know what else I could do, I was so sad and it hurt me. I felt tears hit my eyes as I looked down, I didn't want to cry, but I was so hurt inside and I needed to, it felt right to.

"Oh, baby girl.. why are you crying?" I heard Jareth's voice, as he wrapped his arms around me, holding me tightly. "Don't.. don't fucking touch me!" I could hardly talk, I was so angry and I just lost it. "Baby, what the hell?" He frowned, confused as I stood up. "I know you've been shagging your ex. Ruby. Katie told me, our maid. She saw you in here. You are a fucking disgrace." I screamed at him, but he just looked hurt, like I was wrong.

"Darling, nothing ever happened with me and her. I told her that I love you, I said that I wanted her out of my life for good and I-" he started, "Bullshit! You don't care. You don't love me at all. I'm god damn pregnant with our baby and you don't even care." I just collapse, I was exhausted and I just couldn't fight anymore. "I'm just so tired.." I whisper, as I cried into my hands, he pulled me up into his arms and he looked down at me.

"I love you, y/n. I love you so much. You are my world. And our baby is my world. You're my wife, my love, my everything. I want to have it all with you, darling." He whispered, as I close my eyes, just tired. "I love you." I mumble, as he just kissed my forehead. "Rest, my angel. We can talk about this another time." He picked me up into his arms and carried me to our bed, falling asleep together.

(Part 2?🐝🐝🐝)