Author's note

Hi everyone! It's me again ehehe. I'm kind of stuck with my other story so I'm giving you something different..

A few days ago I was wandering around on my laptop looking for something for uni, and I found this story that I wrote maybe around a year ago or so. I had a fun time rereading it, and I thought I could share it with you all.

Just so you know, this is the story that later on inspired me to write "Do It Jakey!", that is basically my child, I'm so proud of that story eheh

All of this to say that there will be common themes, similar scenarios and things like that, you'll find it reading this. If you've not read the other story it's completely fine, they are not linked in any way.

Another thing.. I wrote this in like three days last year, and then never came back to it. It may not be precise in a lot of things, it is not as detailed as the other things I published on here, but I still kind of like it, so here you go!

It's the only Greta fic I've ever written that is set in a parallel universe in which the Greta boys do other things and they are not famous, let's see how it goes.

As always, I appreciate comebacks, so if you want to tell me if you like this or not, feel free to do it!

I'm publishing it all in one go, I won't be able to respect regular uploading during these months, and I won't even have time to go back to it, sorry :)

Love you all, Ges