A total nightmare part two

Telling Christopher. How was buck gonna tell him. I mean Buck is now Christopher legal dad now. But how will he handle it.

Buck was in his uniform with a dark black cap on his head, long blue sleeve with white gloves. He had a black tie as he knocks on Christopher door. He thought the outfit was appropriate.

Carla opens the door and gives a low gasp. Buck looks sad but trying to put on a strong face. "Where is uh Christopher?" Buck asked and Carla points on the couch who was playing minecraft

Buck walks inside and sits next to Christopher. Christopher turns off the outfit "Hi buck!" Christopher gave a smile "what's with the outfit." Christopher looks at buck.

Buck was nervous and his eyes start to tear up. "Buck?" Christopher looks at him worried. Buck sighs "you're dad not gonna be coming home.."

"Why?" Christopher asked in a calm response "truth is your dad sacrifice his life for me." Buck voice was shakey but Christopher just nods slowly

"You're gonna be staying with me.. since I'm now your legal guardian. We can stay here or where I'm at." Buck said as tears slip down his cheek

Christopher looks at buck and hugs him "it's okay buck. I wanna stay here"  buck hugs back with a nod when he pulls back he wipes his tears

"You're parents are gonna be watching you both of them. And they both love you." Buck was trying to get his head in focus Christopher just replies with a nod and smile

At the funeral, buck, Chimney, Bobby and micheal were carrying Eddie body down. They gently place his casket down.

Christopher was in a firefighter outfit, wearing Eddie cap and veteran star, Since Eddie was a veteran and firefighter he had an extra special funeral.

Military officers folded an American flag and gave it to Christopher who was sad but also not that sad. Then a couple firefighters grab shotguns including buck. And fired into the sky as a way of honoring Eddie.

Buck soon gave out his speech, "Eddie diaz.. the thing this man did to save 118 was selfless. He's the definition of selfless. He took care of his son when his wife went out to LA. He loved that kid like crazy." Tears were streaming down bucks cheek.

"I love him." Buck paused "I never got to tell Eddie that I love him. He helped me figure out who I am." Buck sighs as he goes to the casket and leans on it slightly foreword "I love you Edmundo diaz."

Buck then grab Christopher walking stick and picks Christopher up going to the bell. As the military people raise their shotguns this time.

"Go on and ring the bell." Buck said in a soft tone and Christopher rang the bell. One shot then Two then the final Three. Buck cried harder each time but tried to stay strong infront of Christopher while Christopher just pats buck back.

Later that week Buck took off two weeks of work to mourn the death of Eddie. Christopher didn't really mourn that much of his father as he resumed back to normal.

One night buck was on the couch watching tv in Eddie hoodie. Christopher had already fallen asleep. Buck was about to fall asleep on the couch when he heard a noise

"Buck."buck heard a random noise call his name and he gets startled in confusion. Till he saw a blue ghost of Eddie who was smiling.

"Thank you. I'll always be here to watch after you in Christopher. And buck. I love you too. More then friends." Eddie gave buck a ghost kiss before fading off. Buck was shocked that he heard eddie talking that he just stays there for two hours thinking before going back to sleep thinking about eddie