01

| BITTERSWEET | chapter one

| you make me feel complete,

oh, it's so bittersweet |

nessa's pov

we look at eachother from across the room, our actual partners next to us. it was so wrong to be doing what we are doing but we couldn't help it. and we couldn't break up with our partners because it would cause a hell break in the social media scene.

he looks away from me and looks at her.

mads lewis. i fucking hate her, and she hates me. so it's equal. she or josh doesn't know about jaden and i. it's a secret.

a secret that can cost us everything.

we look at each other again, he raises his eyebrows and walks upstairs indicating i should follow him.

i follow him up to his room, he immediately smashed his lips onto to mine then pulled away. "mads wouldn't stop talking." jaden laughs, i laugh with him then pull him again, connecting our lips again.

i kick the door close and we fell on his bed.

he kisses down my neck, i quickly stop him. jaden gives me a look, i roll my eyes. "you do realize they're downstairs right?"

he groaned, "i forgot." i laugh. "so we can't do anything but kiss?"

i nod, "then so be it." he says and pulls me in again.

after a while i went downstairs first and a few minutes later jaden came down. josh looked at me weirdly. "where did you go?"

"to your room. i was looking for a sweater to wear." i lied, he nodded and went to talk with his friends again.

i looked at jaden and he was already looking at me. smirking. i rolled my eyes whiling smiling. "i'm going to leave." i say.

jaden furrowed his eyebrows and i mouthed, 'i'll text you' and he nods.

i enter my car and sighed.

look, josh and i were good for a few months. but he started caring less since i went back to him after he cheated on me the first time. he now thinks he can do anything without any consequences. which i hate, but i'm staying with him so the break up doesn't cause a dent in my music career.

but my affair with jaden could cause a bigger dent. that's why it needs to be kept a secret.

jadenn ;)

hey ness
u okay?

yeah :)
i'm going to
the studio

want me to come?

no it's fine,
but you can
if you want

i'm coming.

see u love <3

<3

jaden and i knew this was wrong. we tried stopping for a week, but we failed on the second day.

we were each others illegal drug. we couldn't have one another but we still did it anyway.

i made it to the studio and starting writing.
it was about josh and jaden. but i didn't make it obvious, i didn't want people suspecting anything.

"hey baby." jaden entered the studio and kissed me on the forehead.

"hey love. i'm writing a song right now." i smile up at him.

what's even worse is, jaden and i aren't a hook up or a fling. we actually have feelings for each other. this has been going on for 3 months now and we've already said we loved each other.

and we meant it truthfully.

and that's the scary part, i can't imagine losing jaden. but it's bound to happen at some point.

this relationship—which is not official—is simply forbidden.