06

| BITTERSWEET | chapter six

| you make me feel complete,

oh, it's so bittersweet |

nessa's pov

jadenn ;)

heyy love

hi J

wanna meet up
at the studio

not today

ookayy
how r u ?

good

why r u being
so dry w me

lol did i do
something wrong?

no
i need to go
josh and i are
going out

oh ok

i felt so bad, but i had to be dry. everything that was going on between jaden and i had to stop. no matter if i like it or not.

josh hug me from behind as we waited in line for our food. once we got it was started walking back to his car.  "i love you." he kisses me

i hesitated before i said it back, "love you." i say lying straight through my teeth

liked by jadenhossler, madslewis, nessabarrett and 509,040 others joshrichards my everything & more

and 509,040 others
joshrichards my everything & more

nessabarrett 🤍

madslewis ugh i love you guys sm
- user42 this bitch is such a liar
- user22 she probably only means josh we all know she hates nesssa

jadenhossler love this

user11 naden>>>jessa
- user14 naden>>>jads
- user11 wbk

after we finished eating we went back to the sway house. i had enough of spending time with josh so i told him that i was going to my apartment and he nodded.

i left to my apartment and went i entered i saw jaden in the kitchen standing there. "uh??"

"bree gave me the key." he speaks up.

"you shouldn't be here." i say, avoiding to be close to him because i knew i'd fall right into his arms.

"why not?" he walks closer to me as i step back.

"because you're not." i say, basically repeating the same sentence.

"why are you all of a sudden ignoring me, and avoiding my touch?" jaden raises his eyebrow.

i sigh, i couldn't tell him. "i think my feelings for josh are back." i say the first thing that comes to mind. he laughs it off, "i'm for real this time." i say staring at him.

his face fell. "i don't believe you." jaden shrugs.

"well you should." i responded quickly and sternly, i push him out of my apartment and closed the door.

i heard no knock. he left. i sighed, i hate myself for doing this to him again. but it has to be done. i can't ruin my music career. not for jaden. not for anyone.

liked by nessabarrett, jadenhossler, brycehall and 490,940 othersmadslewis the absolute love of my life 💗

and 490,940 others
madslewis the absolute love of my life 💗

jadenhossler love u
  - madslewis 🤍

nessabarrett love love
    - user11 lies

joshrichards pretties

user12 babies

user30 naden is better

i hated seeing her arms all over him, but that's exactly what i put jaden through when i was doing that with josh.

i think it's safe to say jaden and i would always be the one that will end up hurt either way.
being together in public could hurt our images and careers. and being in private with public relationships will only cause jealousy and more hurt.

it could never work out.

and i don't know why we were hoping it will.

jaden's pov

i wasn't even listening to whatever mads was talking about. i just wanted nessa.

she has feelings for josh again?

that couldn't be true, but she said it was and forced me out her apartment. she didn't text or call me this whole time. and when i did text her she'd ignore the message, leaving it on delivered.

how could nessa possibly lose feelings for me that fast and gain them for josh again?

it gets me so confused and so hurt at the same time. nessa said she loved me just to only leave me for the ex she said she hates.

everything came full circle.

and i guess thats karma for fucking with my bestfriend's girlfriend.