Part 3🤍

🤍Wrong Number Jaden🤍

Bailey s POV:

Me and Ann were blasting Jadens music on the way to Chick-fil-a.
Before I know it we pull up and walk in. (COVID doesn't exist :})
I order first then Ann. I hear the door open welcoming laughter into the air from the group of boys that just walked in.
They kinda look familiar though- OH SHIT.

End of POV
Jadens POV:

In the car it was silent so I decided to surprise josh by asking him about Nessa. Mans always freezes up when we talk about her, truly loves the girl.
Jaden: So josh I got a question.
Josh: what's up Jae?
Jaden: how's your relationship with Nessa buddy? ;)

josh immediately froze and started to blush.
He tried to hide it by putting his face down.

Josh:...It's going great. Don't get me started on how beautiful she is-
Bryce: We're here!

Before josh could rant about her we pulled up at Chick-fil-A.
In the meantime while walking in we were all wheezing about how Josh froze.

Quinton: BROooo you looked like you got turned to fucking stone!
Josh: OKOK I get it Fuck you all.

I was slouched from losing power of my body from laughing as I regain the strength to pull myself together I looked up and I saw Bailey.

OH SHIT.

Dude she's so pretty. Her hair looks so silky it must be soft asf. I just met her over text and I'm already seeing her in person. I'm not complaining though.

End of POV

Ann's POV:

I noticed Bailey frozen. That's not like her at all, I looked directly where her eyes were and I can't believe it, ITS THE SWAY BOYS! Bro all I want to do is run over and hug them all..
And obv that's exactly what I did.
I'm not trying to fan girl or anything but god damnnnn. Quinton is looking so fine and not to mention he smells so good. I understand I sound creepy but COME ON ITS QUINTON!

End of POV
Baileys POV:

I was shocked. If I'm being honest when they first texted me I was totally freaking out. I've followed them all for so long. But especially Jaden.
I was taken out of my thoughts from Ann running over to them and ofc she hugged Quinton first.
I laughed to myself but I brought up the courage to walk over to them.

Bailey: Fancy seeing you guys here.
Quinton: Holy shit Bailey?
Bailey: Hi Q :)

Jaden walked over to me and brought me in a hug. I wasn't expecting that. But I immediately accepted it.

Jaden whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. I once again wasn't expecting that.

Jaden: Hi angel.

I pulled away from the hug smiling. He kept his hands on my waist for a moment more.

Bailey: Hi JJ.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

These have been short chapters but I promise they will get longer <3

495 words