Part 7🤍

🤍Wrong Number Jaden🤍

Warning this episode includes r@pe⚠️

Recap:
Bryce: uh okay sorry..

Baileys POV:

We both stood there. No movement, no sounds, not even a facial expression change. In sync me and Jaden looked up at each other and straight into each others eyes. It started as a small giggle but it grew into full laughter.

I was scared for a moment. I wasn't sure if it was gonna be awkward or not between us but surprisingly it was the same as before it was still the Jaden that offered to carry my food bag almost immediately after we met.

Jaden: What the fuck just happened?!

He tried saying between his laughter. It was adorable tbh..

Bailey: I have no clue.
Jaden: come on let's go.

We calmed down and he took my hand to lead me down the stairs.
I saw Bryce looking at us in confusion. I didn't feel like explaining because if I'm being honest I didn't know what was happening either.

It's all going so quick we just met today and we already almost kissed twice.

I didn't realize how late it was. Through the window the stars started shining. I looked at my phone and it read 9:35
When did the time go by?

I sat down on the couch Jaden sitting next to Josh and I went on my phone. I checked the time again and it was officially 10:00
Shit.

Bailey: We should get going it's pretty late.
Ann: Go ahead I'm staying with Quinton.
Bailey: Oh alright I'll pick you up tomorrow ig.

I got up from the couch making sure I had everything and made my way to the front door. Someone was standing by me. Ofc it was Jaden. He started whispering to me.

Jaden: You can stay with me B.
Bailey: No I shouldn't. I don't want to be a bother.
Jaden: What? No I insist please.
Bailey: Okok fine I'll stay but I'm gonna head up to your room right now then I'm extremely tired.

I walked up the stairs and into his room laying down on his bed. I watched TikTok for a few minutes until I heard the door shut. There stood Jaden walking over to me shortly. He handed me a glass of water and then walked to his closet. He pulled out two pairs of grey sweats? He handed one to me. Jaden walked into his bathroom and I changed into the sweats guessing that's what he intended. The bathroom door opened to a shirtless Jaden Hossler. God he's hot asf. He waddled over to me laying beside me once he encountered the bed.

Jaden: is it okay if I don't wear a shirt B?
Bailey: Yeah ofc no problem at all.

I went back in my phone after I went underneath the covers. I looked over to Jaden and he was staring at me with an admirable smile.

Bailey: What Jaden?

I giggled.

Jaden: idk.

Jaden took his hand and it met my face taking his thumb and rubbing it back and forth. His eyes traveled from my eyes to my lips.