Part 8🤍

🤍Wrong Number Jaden🤍

Recap:
Jadens thoughts 'god I love this girl'

Baileys POV:

I wake up to Jadens arms around my waist once again and I start to remember everything that that had happened yesterday. I don't know if Anthony still is in sway currently. I feel bad. It's my fault if he isn't but I hope I can move on and somehow find a way to tell Ann.
She deserves to know what happened but I don't want to tell her like I told j I don't want to break down while I'm saying it I want to look strong but idk if that will happen or not.

I slowly removed Jadens arms from me trying to slip out from his grip then heard him yawn.

Jaden: Princess don't leaveee
Bailey: Jaden I need to go. I need to take a shower then find somewhere to
Work I'm behind on rent.
Jaden: Then live with us princess.
Bailey: Jaden you know that won't work I'll be too much of a bother.
Jaden: B, no please stay I don't want you stressed out.
Bailey: Fine ig..
Jaden: Thank youuuu
Bailey: your welcome?

How should I feel about this? My TikTok crush wants me to stay with him? I'm thankful but so confused.

Bailey: Jaden..
Jaden: Yes?
Bailey: Can you check if Anthony is still here?

He nodded his head while my words choked. I blinked the tears away. Thinking about him scares me. Jaden soon left the room after he gave me a kiss on the forehead.

Jadens POV:

I walk out of my room and slowly open Anthony's door. I see him peacefully sleeping on his bed.
Wtf why is he still here?

I walked over to Bryce's room seeing him on his phone probably scrolling through TikTok.

Jaden: Why the hell is Anthony still here?
Bryce: He said he will pack his things up as soon as possible?
Jaden: Fine oml.

I walk back to Anthony's room and disturbed his sleep.

Anthony: what the Fuck j?!

He yelled getting in my face.

Jaden: get out of my face.
Anthony: And what if I don't? Huh?
Jaden: fuck you. *I spat at his face*
Anthony: Oh fuck off J she's a whore anyways don't be mad at me for some hoe.
Jaden: A HOE? Fuck you Anthony you took her fucking virginity.
Anthony: Wish it was you huh? * he plastered an ugly smirk on his face*
Jaden: Fuck you.
Anthony: Nah but I'd fuck her again. 10 out of 10 I highly recommend.
Jaden: That's just fucked up in so many ways she's a fucking princess who deserves to be treated like one.

I pushed him back on his bed landing a punch straight to his nose which he quickly held on to.

Anthony: BRO
Jaden: Pack your shit up.

And with that I exited his room.

I walk to my room and into my closet picking out an outfit.