Part 9🤍

🤍Wrong Number Jaden🤍

Recap:

Jadens thoughts**
She really is special.

Baileys POV:

Wtf is up with her? She fucked up and she thinks she can just walk back into his life and all will be forgotten? I don't understand her.

Jaden pulled my hips towards him once again bringing me into a kiss. It was slow and passionate. I trust this boy with my whole life.

Jadens POV:

I grabbed her hips bringing her closer to me. Entering back into the kiss. She makes me so happy. I feel like I've known her forever. Whenever I'm around her it feels as if the world stops and it's only us two. No one else just us in a world where no one can hurt us. She's my safe place. My angel.

Anthony's POV:

I walk over to Jadens room just entering without a knock. I see Bailey and Jaden sharing a kiss. That should be me honestly.

Anthony: Awe cute.

They remove their lips from one another looking at me without a word.

Anthony: Anyways- Bailey, how about round two?
Bailey: um-
Jaden: get out!
Anthony: I wasn't talking to you Jaden?
Bailey: Anthony please just leave..
Anthony: alright but I know you want me.
Bailey: definitely not-

Baileys POV:

Anthony walked out and I felt my throat tighten. I felt as if I couldn't breath properly. Seeing him and hearing those words come out of his mouth tore me apart even more. Jaden has been amazing to me. He distracted me from the pain too well that when I saw Anthony I felt like I was taken out of the perfect world I was living with Jaden.
I got stuck in my head. Thoughts about everything running by I could barley grasp onto anything that was floating around in my mind. I felt weak.
I felt my knees buckle as I got flashbacks to it.
I must've passed out. All I remember is hitting the floor gasping for air and looking around frantically for Jaden then it was all a blur.

Jadens POV:

As Anthony walked out I immediately saw Bailey go into a terrible state of mind. She wasn't saying anything but from the look in her eyes you could tell something was not right. Her breathing got heavy making me panic. I watched as she hit the ground moving her head probably looking for me. She closed her eyes as her breathing slowly calmed down.

Idk what just happened but I know I need to act fast. I picked her up and set her on my bed. I put her on her side. I ran out of my room looking for Ann.
I soon found her.

Ann: Jaden? Are you okay?
Jaden: Bailey.
Ann: What's wrong with Bailey Jaden?
Jaden: Come. Please come.

I ran out of the room she was in. I was panicking I could barely focus on where I was or what room she was in I just wanted the girl that I trust so much to be safe.
I found my room through the panic sooner than later. I rushed Ann inside as she saw her best friend laying there.

Ann: IS SHE DEAD?
Jaden: What? No no! She just passed out I need help idk what to do.
Ann: oh, ok.

Ann's POV: