Part 10🤍

🤍Wrong Number Jaden🤍

Recap:
He has a gift.

Baileys POV:

Jaden finished eating and I took his plate to wash it. I heard footsteps walking down the stairs. I look over to see Jaden dressed. That was quick.

^^^  Jadens fit :)

^^^ Jadens fit :)

Bailey: looking good Hossler.
Jaden: Thank you Angel.

He walked behind me and held my waist.
I'm so serious when I say that he's my savior. Idk what I would've done if he wasn't there for me after what happened.

I felt my phone vibrate so I picked it up to see a message from Nessa. She found out what happened from Josh so she's been checking on me a lot.

 She found out what happened from Josh so she's been checking on me a lot

**uh so let's imagine that it says "are you down" and not done. i didn't realize until i was about to publish this.💀

Bailey: Jj I'm going to hype.
Jaden: Okay angel text me if you need anything okay?
Bailey: Okay :)

I pecked Jaden on the lips and I ran to the restroom. I brushed my teeth and touched my hair up. I made my way to my car and hopped in. I picked a playlist out full of songs that make me feel happy. I want to be in a good mood by the time I get there.

I soon pulled up to the hype house and made my way inside. Nessa ran up to me and offered a hug which I gladly accepted.

Nessa: Oh my god it's so good to finally meet you love.
Bailey: Ikr I was so excited when you invited me.

Charli walked over and she put her hand out. I looked at her in confusion and pulled her into a hug. She accepted it immediately.

Bailey: I'm Bailey it's nice to meet you Charli!
Charli: Trust me I know who you are! Ur so pretty.
Bailey: oh please you are!