part 14 🤍

🤍Wrong Number Jaden🤍

recap -
bailey had just finished getting ready for the party nessa invited her to.

baileys pov:

As i sat down on my bed and opened pinterest i had heard a small knock. i sighed, getting up. i walked over to the door to open it.
standing there would be the one that i adored.
jaden.

jaden: oh
bailey: hm?

i cocked my eyebrow, i wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing

jaden: you look stunning bailey.
bailey: jae-

i hugged him, i swear his compliments were the ones that meant the most to me.

jaden: so i'm guessing you agreed for the party?
bailey: i figured i had to either way.
jaden: you're not wrong what so ever, if anything nessa would've dragged you down the stairs or sum.

a giggles escaped my slightly parted lips.

the party would start any minute now, jaden grabbed my hand and led me to his car.
before i knew it we were walking into the party that had the scent of alcohol, pure sweat mixed with perfumes, and weed.

i had no reason to be nervous right? i don't understand why i was slightly shaking.

jaden looked down at me to smile. which melted my heart all over again as always.
i hooked onto his arm with the fear of the hundreds of strangers.

?: wait bailey, slow down!

i turned around to see my best friend nessa all glammed up. she looked v pretty.
i lended her a smile before she took my free hand.

nessa: sorry jae, imma steal her real quick.

jaden let out a small laugh before seeing the other sway members and walking over to them.

nessa takes my hand and drags me to the bathroom upstairs.

bailey: nessa you just made this look real weird.
nessa: in my defense. you know, nvm i got nothing.
bailey: okok what's up?
nessa: make a move goddammit !
bailey: pardon?
nessa: make a move on jaden already me and josh are dying to see your relationship blossom.
bailey: i already have, somewhat. look, i don't think he wants a relationship.
nessa: funny, your joking right?
bailey: why would i be joking?
nessa: he's in love with you!
bailey: it's platonic?
nessa: bailey.. istg
bailey: ok i know, i just. i'm scared. what if one day he just gives up on me?
nessa: well then he's a bitch and i'll be your bitch.
bailey: um
nessa: you heard me. now make a move i know you guys would be so good together, hell you already act like a couple. just add a label instead of using the excuse "we're just besties"
bailey: i hate you.
nessa: no you don't

i laughed and hugged nessa. she truly is like my favorite.

i make my way down the stairs to the drunk strangers. slowly pushing through the crowd, i made my way towards the pool.
i sat at the edge with my legs crossed over one another. it was the minute alone before i had to go back to that packed house.
that minute of being alone would turn into a minute with my thoughts thinking of each possibility with the boy that is stuck in my mind.