22۞

3rd person's POV

"I told you to stop wasting time on drinking. But you always never listen dude!" Han shouted at his friend for the umpteenth time that day. He sighed, "you can't just stay like this forever you know..."

Hyunjin stared at him blankly for a few seconds, then laughed out loud in sarcasm. "I want to get her back... But how..?", "THEN WHY DID YOU SIGN THE DIVORCE PAPERS-"

Han's scolding session got interrupted when they heard the door open. Revealing Yumi. "uh... This is awkward.." she said.

"who's this pretty lady right here?" Hyunjin complimented, his mood lightening up. "Hyunjin please no."

"okay you just did not... Puke... On her.."

Silence filled the room.

The sound of slap later on echoed throughout the atmosphere.

"SO WHO'S GONNA CLEAN THIS HUH?!" Yumi exclaimed, feeling disgusted.

[hours later...]

Hyunjin's POV

I fluttered my eyes open, adjusting my sight in the light filled room. "my head's gonna burst at this point." I groaned, whilst mumbling to myself. I reached out to the side to reach out for a glass of water.

Then I saw an unfamiliar face glaring at me. "won't you even bother to introduce yourself?" I asked taking a sip from my water.

"why would I? After puking on me you think that you deserve an introduction now huh?!" she said, or rather, shout at me. "apologies, but I do not remember doing so." no matter how hard I dig into my brain, an image of that won't come up.

"whatever. The name's Yumi.." she said, crossing her arms at the process. "what's with the attitude Yumi?" I chuckled, I decided to tease her a little. "tsk, wash my clothe to atleast repay me for what you've done." she pointed at the shirt sitting on the table.

"how about I repay you with my number?" I winked at the lady, whom is now known as Yumi to me. "didn't knew that you were into cliché pick up lines, Mr. Hwang.", ".. It's such an honour for my name to be known to such a fine lady." I said in a dramatic way.

But the atmosphere suddenly changed. "you literally just went through a divorce and you're already flirting with another. It doesn't make sense." she stated, turning her back from me. "learn to have some sympathy Hyunjin." and then she walked out, slamming the door shut.

I sighed as I rub my temples. "maybe I went overboard? I'm pretty sure I didn't."

Y/N's POV

"you know that Hyunjin son of a bitch just flirted with me!" Yumi ranted. "so?" I asked as my focus remains on the dishes I'm currently washing. "it sickens me! He just went through a divorce and now he's gonna flirt with me?!" she said, clearly about to burst at any second.

I chuckled at her. "Yumi... You know, he also went through a rough time." I spoke up as I dry my hands with the towel. I continued; "I know and he knows. That he regretted everything, he dwelled over it for days Yumi. And it saddens me a bit."

"oh.... I guess I went a little too much on what I said.." Yumi bowed her head down, I'm guessing she's upset. "it's okay, whatever it was you can always fix it with him later. But now, I have something to attend on with Hyuck."

~

Renjun's POV

"where's Haechan?!" Mark asked looking for the brown headed. "probably taking a shit." I said as I scrolled mindlessly on my phone. "we're here! Turn up the party baby!" I heard the familiar deafening voice echo the room.

"speaking of the devil." Chenle said upon seeing Donghyuck. "the cutie sexy devil." the latter replied. "cliché." I mumbled.