10۞

Y/N's POV

While we were walking I saw a boy... But not just an ordinary boy...

It's Huang Renjun, together with my best friend Kang Yumi...

I stopped right in my tracks as I saw both of the familiar figures laughing in glee.

Haechan's POV

"Y/N, why you stopped-" I stopped mid sentence when I saw a tear escaped her eyes.. "Y/N why are you crying-?" I looked to the way where Y/N was looking, And I immediately understood why she was bawling her eyes out...

"uh- Y/N let's go home..." I said grabbing her hand, but She continued to just stand there frozen.

Y/N's POV

I felt something wet dripping on my cheeks, w-why am I crying we aren't even together...

I quickly wiped the tears that escaped my eyes...

"Y/N Let's go home..." I heard someone said. But I just stood there still shocked, I felt like I was paralysed.

Suddenly reality hit me, I shouldn't be crying... I shouldn't be crying... I'm just his friend nothing more...

But why does it hurt so much...?

I quickly wiped my remaining tears and fixed myself.

"Donghyuck let's go and eat!" I said in a more cheerful tone. "okay, if you say so..." he said.

"but are you alright though?" Haechan asked. "yes, I'm alright-" I tried to cover up but..

"no Y/N you aren't alright! You know that you can tell me anything right? I'm your brother Y/N... If you have any problems, you can tell it to me if you want to.." Haechan said in a scolding manner.

I burst out into tears when he told me that.. He's such a sweet and loving brother, I really don't deserve him...

"we'll talk about this when we get home, let's go." Haechan said whilst sighing.

He grabbed my hand and intertwined them. We both went to our car.

Runjun's POV

While me and Yumi were searching for cool rides to ride on next... I saw Y/N.. But of course, I just ignored her.

Suddenly I saw Y/N crying... Why is she crying? Did Haechan told something mean to her or something?

Wait who am I to care? Tsk, that's right. I'm just her friend nothing more than that.

Is it possible that she might like me..? Wait, What the heck am I even thinking?

'Stay focused Renjun..' I mentally told myself.

Haechan's POV

We both sat on Y/N's bed. I gave her time to let all her emotions out before I talk to her.

A few minutes later she have quietened down and the atmosphere turned silent..

But the silence didn't last quite long; "Hyuck... Do you think their both... Dating?"

"mhm... I'm not sure... But Renjun has been crushing on some girl but never told us the name, maybe that girl he is talking about is Yumi.." I answered.

"it is Yumi..." she said in a low quiet tone but enough for me to hear. "how did you know?" I said looking back at her. "Renjun told me when we were hanging out.. And asked me if I could help him get Yumi..."

"it hurts huh.. ", "it does..."

~~~

Author's note:

So I decided to update this book because I noticed that it got quite an epic amount of reads.. 👁️👄👁️ This book is so cringy idek why some peeps reads this- anyways this has been stuck in my draft for months but I decided to post it now and edited some few paragraphs cause my grammar sucked and still sucks. 🤩