25: Back to Normal

I woke up facing the closets. I turned to my back, stretched, and sat up. I tried to get off the bed but I was being pinned to my place. I looked down at Katsuki's arm around my waist and not letting me go. I looked at his face and he was still asleep. I gently nudged his arm, "Katsuki, wake up... I have to go pack the rest of my stuff." 

"Mmm... 5 more minutes," he said as he hugged me tighter. I lowered myself back onto the bed and wiggled myself back into his arms. 

"I don't want this to end either but we have to get ready to leave."

"Mmhm." He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. I did not go back to sleep but just lay in his arms enjoying his warmth.  After the 5 minutes were up I slipped from his arms and headed to my room.  I started to pack everything up and clean up the room a little. 

After a couple of minutes, I had changed into my school uniforms, grabbed my backpack and hero suitcase, and headed into the common area. I grabbed a juice from the fridge and sat on one of the stools just drinking my juice while I waited for Katsuki.

I wish he would hurry up I want to spend as much of today together.

As I finished my juice Katsuki walked out of his room in his uniform and carrying luggage. "Are you ready to go?" I hopped off the stool and throw away my empty juice bottle. I slipped on my backpack and grabbed my hero suit. When I straightened up to head out Katsuki stood right in front of me. He had a meek sad expression. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked.

He grabbed my hand. "Can I walk you home?"

I smiled, "Of course... Why are you asking?"

He flinched and a small blush formed on his cheeks, "Because knowing  you dumbass... you probably get lost on the way." He started to pull me out the front door as we made our way back home.

"Excuse me! I think I can manage. I was able to get here."

"Tsk," he said but in a more playful way. 

I think he is trying to keep the mood light since our time together in private is almost over but I can sense he is upset.  

We were walking hand in hand to the station. We haven't spoken to each other since leaving the suite but it doesn't feel awkward. I should say something to him. We made it to the station and boarded the train back to Musutafu. We both decided to take a small nap on the train. After a long train ride, we exited the train and started walking to my house. 

I gave his hand a squeeze, "Are you now going to tell me what your thinking?" I looked at him.

"What do you mean idiot?"

"You still feel sad to me... is it because we won't be together 24/7 now?" His eyes switched and he quickly looked ahead of him. "I already told you we are still going to see each other every day... I sit right behind you in class... we have lunch together... I am going to stay right by your side so stop being so gloomy. I miss the boom boy that I know."

"Stop calling me names!" He yelled.

"Why should I?! You still call me names!"

"Because I can," he said with a smirk.

"Based on that argument then I can too because I can." 

"Whatever," he said. I smiled. Good thing I said something. I think I got him out of his head. I wish he won't bottle up everything until he explodes.

We made it to the front of my building. I turned to Katsuki, "Thank you for walking with me." I leaned in and kissed his cheek. I went to head inside but Katsuki pulled my hand towards him and latched our lips together.