40: The Truth

*Hello reader, just wanted to give you a fair warning that this is the first chapter with a spicy scene. If you have this story saved or are reading it you know it is under the mature category and I planned on having spicy scenes. That is why I will not be giving any signs to indicate where the scene starts or ends just like published books. Hope you understand and enjoy*

I used my smoke to keep my footsteps quiet, stayed far away, and used trees and bushes as hiding spots on the way. "Kacchan? How far are we going? We shouldn't be walking around in the middle of the night." Izuku asked but, Katsuki did not answer him. After they both continued walking in silence. Sooner than later the boys ended up at Ground Beta. I watched from behind a nearby tree as they used the side door to enter. Once Izuku passed the threshold and the door closed I swiftly jogged over to the door and entered. 

Both boys went around the corner at the end of the street. Why did Katsuki have to bring Izuku to Ground Beta to talk about his quirk? I walked along the wall and once at the edge of the street they turned onto I carefully looked around the corner. Katuski stopped in the middle of the street which stopped Izuku in his tracks too. 

After a few minutes of silence, Izuku spoke first, "You brought us to Ground Beta?"

Katsuki looked at a familiar building. "This is the place where we had our first combat training. Where I fought you and lost." I looked at the same building remembering the explosions and the look on his face at the end of that training. Katuski continued, "You've always made me sick. You know that, right, Deku?" He turned to look at him. "You were useless. No power at all. A joke. So now you're gonna tell me how you managed to get into this damn school with a brand-new quirk that appeared out of nowhere. I didn't understand what you meant back then because what you were saying made no sense. But still, you kept climbing higher and higher always looking so satisfied with yourself. Ever since that sludge villain. No, it started when All Might came to town. Better and better. Until finally, you passed the licensing exam while I failed. How the hell is that even possible?" Katsuki looked calm but in his voice, I could hear the traces of hurt.

"That wasn't a matter of ability, though," Izuku responded.

"Shut up and listen, you damn nerd," Katsuki yelled making Iuzku flinch. "It pissed me off I'd been beaten by such a pathetic weakling. But after seeing what happened to All Might at Kamino Ward, I began to understand. I've been giving it a lot of thought. You got your quirk from All Might, didn't you?" My eyes widened from his statement. I knew he would be one of the people to figure it out naturally. "He gave you his power. I heard about the boss villain. He can steal a person's quirk and give it to somebody else. Which sounds crazy but then one of those old cat ladies had her power taken from her and can't work anymore. And then you met All Might. And you started changing. Then he lost his power and had to retire, just like her. I remember what he said after he beat the big bad. We all heard it. Back then you were the only one who understood what he meant. There's more evidence, too. Like how those Nomu monsters had multiple quirks. Even though it seemed impossible." 

Wow! Katsuki always surprises me with how smart he can be. I knew the same information but I was told directly from Izuku and All Might. I can't image what it was like figuring it all out by myself.

Katuski continued, "Besides All Might and that boss villain knew each other. Before that fight. Quirks can move from one person to another. All Might knew that guy that could do it. And somehow it's all connected to what you said about getting your quirk from someone else. I asked All Might about this, in a way. But he wouldn't give me a straight answer. That's why you're gonna tell me the truth." There was silence between the boys again. "You're not trying to deny anything. Which means I must be right. So say it."