Missing

AN: Hey guys! So I got the inspiration to write this from a tic tok that I saw about the Dream SMP on my fyp. Some of you may know me from my other stories, if you don't then I ask please to check them out! It would mean a lot to me! If you don't know what the Dream SMP is I wouldn't recommend reading this because it wouldn't make much sense, but if you do know what it is then this will take place when Wilbur is brought back. So there will be Wilbur and maybe I might find a way to intertwine Las Nevadas in this. Everything's that has happened before this, like exile, Tommy's death in the prison, the L'manburg finale, the final disc war, basically everything has happened in this story. Anyways, enough with my taking! On with the story!

Sunday
July 18th
The last day Tommyinnit was spotted:

Tommy was bored.

He rebuilt his house after Puffy destroy it, and now he has nothing to do.

I mean, I guess he could go build the nation across for Las Nevadas and get Linda back. Wilbur would want him to do that anyway.

But he doesn't feel like going back there... not after everything that happened there. His suicidal thoughts felt strong in that area and he didn't want to go back.

With a sigh, he decided to go visit Snowchester. He wanted to talk to Tubbo about something anyway.

He made his way, going past his, I mean Jack Manifold's, hotel. While on the wooden path, he saw a small smily face carved into the wood. Not thinking anything of it, Tommy continued forward.

He walked until he reached the sandy beach between L'manburg, or what is left of L'manburg (o7), and the snowy nation.

Refusing to use the water tunnel, that almost made him drown after being revived, he grabed a boat and began on his trip yet again.

After his boat hit land, he walked until he reached the mansion. Still amazed by how huge it is, Tommy stared up at it as he slowly walked to knock on the door.

The sound of footsteps echoed on the inside of the building after Tommy knocked on the door. Tommy watches as Tubbo opens the door.

"Tommy?" Tubbo exclaims shocked. "What are you doing here?"

"Can't a old friend come an visit?" Tommy says with a hint of annoyance at the fact that Tubbo was so surprised that he would visit.

"Of course, but we were just putting Michael down for bed time." He says looking behind him as Ranboo's voice can be heard trying to keep Michael calm, as Michael's excitement of a visitor rises.

"Tubbo, I just really need to talk to you about something-" Tommy starts, only to be interrupted by Tubbo.

"Now isn't a good time, Tommy." Tubbo says slowly closing the door.

"I know that but I-" He starts yet again, only to be interrupted for a second time.

"Tommy! Later ok?" Tubbo says before shutting the door in Tommy's face.

Staring at the door, Tommy let's small tears fall. Not even his bestfriend even cares anymore.

Before walking away, Tommy wipes a few tears off. He decides to go back home, not knowing what else to do.

On his way home, he has this feeling that he is being watched.

Starting to walk a bit faster, he hears a snap in the bushes next to the wooden path he is on.

After that he breaks into a dead sprint, until he reaches the hotel. Slamming and locking the doors behind him, Tommy let's out a sigh of relief.

However that relief short lived when a silhouette of a man can be seen behind Tommy.

Tommy has no time to think, until-

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

:)