Day 3

Wednesday
July 21st
3 days since Tommyinnit's disappearance:

Tubbo didn't sleep at all last night, worried for his bestfriend.

After Tubbo and Ranboo couldn't find Tommy at his home, they searched everywhere for a sign of there missed friend. Not having found anything, they both went to pick up Michael and decided to start looking again the next day.

Tossing and turning all night, Tubbo woke with the sun. He rubs his tired eyes and grabs some coffee. Tubbo asked Puffy last night if he could watch Michael again today so he and Ranboo can look for Tommy. Of course he didn't tell Puffy that Tommy was missing. He didn't want her to panic over nothing. Tommy could just be visiting Techno or something.

Tubbo hears loud steps sound from down the hall. Next thing he knows he is pouring coffee for Ranboo.

"Did you sleep at all?" Ranboo asks as be sips his coffee.

"Nope." Tubbo says, making a pop noise with the p.

Ranboo sighs loudly. "Great. We'll look for him again today."

"Do you think he could be at Techno's?" Tubbo asks his friend, knowing that Ranboo has a home close to Techno's.

"Honestly, I don't know." Ranboo says shaking his head. "Last time I heard they weren't on good terms but Tommy did apologize. So I don't think Techno would want to kill him or anything. When I visited both of them when they both lived in Techno's house, they were pretty close. Goofing off and laughing. Techno even helped with a few of his panic attacks, which I know because he helped me with one of mine once and when I asked him how he knew how to do that he said that he would help Tommy with his."

Tubbo smiles at that. "Yeah. They seemed close when they came to retake Techno's weapons after his attempted execution."

"You know, I never understand why we tried to execute Techno." Ranboo says. "I mean sure he let the withers out, but he was in retirement. He didn't want to hurt anyone, and I also kind of understand where he came from with the whole government is bad because he did lose his whole family to it. Wilbur, Phil, Tommy. They all left him for it. Sure Phil is back now, but he came to L'manburg and left Techno on his own at his cabin."

"So you are saying he was right to blow everything up? Kill me?" Tubbo says, kind of afended by his bestfriends words.

"No! No! Not at all! I was just saying that we shouldn't have tried to kill him!" Ranboo says, holding his hands out to show that he didn't mean that it was right for Techno to kill Tubbo.

"Yeah well, it was mainly Quackity who was obsessed with it." Tubbo says while taking another sip of his coffee and getting up to refill the cup. "You know he wanted to kill you too? He said something about executing you for something."

Ranboo looks taken back by the statement. "What?!"

"Yep. I told him off though. So you are good." Tubbo says, sitting back down. "Back to the Techno thing. Are you up to visit him today? To see if Tommy is there?"

"Uhhhh I don't know Tubbo." Ranboo says, hesitant. "He did kill you..."

"Ranboo, come on. I'll be fine. Don't you wanna know where Tommy is?" Tubbo states, getting impatient.

"Yes, but-"

"No but's!" Tubbo interrupts.

After a moment, Ranboo finally comes to an agreement. "Fine. We can go."

Tubbo jumps up, celebrating his win. Earning himself a glare from Ranboo.

"But!" Ranboo says pointing a finger at Tubbo. "If he so looks at you wrong, we are getting out of there ok?"