Day 51

!!!CHECK THE TW IN THE SUMMARY BEFORE READING THIS!!!

1 day since Tommyinnit was found:

Sam doesn't understand how he got here, one minute he was with the others and the next he is sitting in a dirt room with the only source of light coming from three iorn bars in a window on the wall.

Sam tried and tried to pry threw the bars but they just wouldn't budge. He needed to get out, he needed to find Tommy.

Finally giving up, Sam sluggishly walks over to a wall and slumps against it.

Closing his eyes, Sam thinks about where could Tommy be right know. Would they have saved him? Is he still in the beasts arms? Is he pain free?

He was supposed to protect Tommy, not let any harm come to the kid that is like a son to him.

Not wanting to think about Tommy anymore, Sam opens his eyes and stares at the wall infront of him, humming a tune that Ponk would always sing.

The sound of mental on mental causes Sam to awake with a start. "Well, well, how the tables have turned."

Sam's anger rises at the voice fills his ears, "Dream, I swear I'm going to kill you-"

"Pause the heroics Sam," Dream's smiling mask enters veiw between two of the bars and the sound of a latch bounces across the stone walls, "Tommy's fine by the way, his so called 'family' saved him."

Sam's shoulders seem to relax at those words. Tommy is safe. Oh thank Prime he's alright.

"Well... he's in one peace I should say." Dream snickers before throwing the door open and tossing a tray full of slop on the ground, "Eat up."

"Dream, what did you do to him?" Sam gets on the balls of his feet while in a squat.

"Oh wait until you find out." Dream laugh sounds, sending chills down Sam's spine. The last time he heard that maniacal laughter was one of the worst days of his life. The day Tommy lost his last life.

"Dream, what did you do?!" Sam yells getting onto his feet but the door slams shut and the sound of footsteps echo away, "Dream!"

Sam throws himself at the wall, hands grasping the bars as he screams the name of his former prisoner. When no sound is returned, Sam screams and screams until his lungs are raw. His screams turn into sobs and his sobs turn into laughter.

Sliding down the wall onto the ground, Sam laughs like this is the funniest thing in the world. As if someone just told him the funniest joke he has ever heard or he watched someone do something stupid that made him crack up.

Sam laughs until he feels something mush between his fingers. Lifting up his hand into the light, he chuckles at the sight. It's the food Dream gave him mashed between his hands.

Wait... this isn't food. Food isn't a crimson red. Sam doesn't have a thought before he is wrenching up the contents of his stomach onto the floor. He scrambles away and into a corner, tears forming in his eyes.

Why him? Why did Prime decide this for him? Why did Prime decide things for everyone? Prime decided Wilbur's insanity, Tubbo's nightmares, Techno's voices, Ranboo's panic attacks, Eret's guilt, Fundy's abandonment, Sapnap's loss, Karl's disappearance, George's ability to sleep, and Tommy's torment.

All of this, and they want them to believe that every decision Prime makes is for a reason?

Cries fill the room as Sam bundles in a tiny ball, the stench of his vomit and the blood mixes in the room, making Sam want to throw up even more.

The sound of sobbing bounces off the wall and outside of the cell, even reaching the ender portal that is surrounded with black stone. The stone that forever haunts Tommy's nightmares and will soon to the same to Sam.

AN: Sorry guys, I know this is short but this is what I had in mind and I just really wanted to get a chapter out there and for it to be a Sam centric chapter since the last few left you not knowing where Sam was. I hope you liked it and have a great day/night!