Day 38

AN: Ok so lore recently? Everyone thinking Dream escaped? I'm like dead right now guys. When the bench trio finds out, AHHHHHHH.

38 DAYS SINCE TOMMYINNIT'S DISAPPEARANCE:

Tubbo let's out a sigh. Today is the day they go to Logsteadshire. The day he faces it all again.

"You ready Tubs?" Ranboo asks his platonic partner as he grabs the backpack off of the table that is full of goods for the trip.

"No." Tubbo flat out says.

"Just... focus on the reason we are there. We are there for Tommy." Ranboo looks Tubbo in the eyes, waiting for a response.

Tubbo only smiles softly and nods, before walking out to meet up with Phil and Techno at the exit to the massive house.

"You guys ready?" Phil asks, looking at the two men approaching him.

"Not really." Ranboo answers for his, fastening the straps on his backpack.

"Well... to be honest, neither are me." Phil sighs.

Techno pulls the two big doors open without saying a word, and the icy artic breeze hits them all, none of them really bothered about it since they all live in their own little arctic home.

"Michael is with Puffy, correct?" Tubbo asks, entering into parent mode.

"Yeah," Techno answers as his feet crunch in the snow, "Puffy came and picked him up a bit ago."

"Oh." Tubbo says, a little sad that Michael didn't come say goodbye to him, "Do you guys have soul speed on your boots?"

"Yeah. Both of our armor is masked out." Techno answers and the gleam of his armor seems to answers that question for itself.

"Good. We can used the tunnel." Tubbo leads them to the tunnel that one time Tommy almost stupidly drowned in because he thought he could make it.

Once they get to the tunnel, they are in L'manburg within seconds.

"Dam Tubbo, that's a pretty good tunnel." Phil says, sort of out of breath with amazement.

"Thanks." Is all he says as they walk on the path with the hotel.

When they pass the hotel, a man from inside walks infront of them, causing them all to jump.

"Hey!" Jack yells in their faces, "you guys wanna stop at the hotel? Techno and Phil, you guys never stop by, so why not just spend a night at the hotel?"

"Jack, we don't have time." Tubbo pushes through him.

"Why? What's so important?" Jack says a little angry as the push Tubbo gave him made him stumble a bit.

"Do you not know what has been going on?" Tubbo asks as he wips around to face the man.

"Nah. He probably can't stop the Jack Manifold grind." Techno snikers, earning himself a glare from the man himself.

"No. I don't know what has been going, so why don't you tell me!" Jack snarls at Techno.

"Tommy's missing." Ranboo answers before Techno can rile up the man even more.

"And that's a bad thing because...?" Jack says causing everyone to glare at him.

"Dream is out." Tubbo adds on and notices that what he said got a scared expression out of Jack. "Is that good enough for you?"

"Wait... Dream is out? How?! He was locked up! Stuck in the prison! Prime, and you think he took Tommy?!" Jack says mortified.

"Oh so now you care?!" Techno says annoyed as he walks forward to join Tubbo on the other side of Jack.