Day 2

Monday
July 20th
2 days since Tommyinnit's disappearance:

Tubbo felt bad.

He knew he shouldn't have shut Tommy out. He is his bestfriend and all.

"Hey Ranboo, what do you think about going to visit Tommy today?" Tubbo ask his platonic soulmate.

"Sure, I mean we have nothing else to do. Micheal is going to hang with Puffy for a bit. He seems to have grown an attachment to her, and Tommy as well." Ranboo says while putting the cleaned off dishes from breakfast away.

Tubbo couldn't help but grin at the mention of Michael's attachment to Tommy. "Tommy and Michael are pretty close aren't they?"

"Yep. I caught Tommy teaching him sign language the other day. I didn't know Tommy knew sign language." Ranboo says, looking up to see if Tubbo knew anything about his bestfriend knowing sign language.

"I didn't either." Tubbo says sighing, sitting down at the table. "It seems like I don't know much about him lately."

Ranboo seemed to notice the change in his husband's mood. "You good bee?"

"Yeah, it's just Tommy." Tubbo says sighing with exhaustion. "Ever since... since exile, it seems as if I don't know him anymore. There are so many secrets he has, he just doesn't want to say anything. Whatever Dream did to him... it couldn't have been good, and then I can't help but blame myself because if I wouldn't have exiled him-"

Ranboo interrupts him. "Hey, don't you blame yourself for that. Dream tricked us all. It wasn't your fault for what happened to Tommy."

Tubbo look up at his platonic lover. "Tommy mentioned something about how you visited him a lot. Is that true?"

Ranboo walks over to the table and grabs a chair to sit closer to Tubbo. "Yeah. It is. Ironic isn't it? He doesn't seem to like me much anymore."

"He likes you, he is just... confused. Though I was shocked to here you guys were close during exile." Tubbo says, leaning back in the chair.

"It was terrible, bee." Ranboo says closing his eyes at the memory of seeing his friend like that. "His clothes were all ripped and covered in mud. He had scratches and burns all over his body. I've never seen him so skinny either. Somedays when I left, I couldn't stomach the sight of him and I would throw up everything in my stomach. No person should have to go through that."

Tubbo stomach churns at the description. He has the kind of mind that if someone were to describe something to him, he can picture it perfectly. The picture of Tommy in his head was terrible.

"And don't get me started on the manipulation." Ranboo continues. "Everyday that I came, he began to trust Dream more and more. Start to call him his friend. I would sometimes watch as Dream made Tommy put all of his items in a hole and blow it up right infront of Tommy."

"You know I was thankful." Tubbo says, earning himself a confused look from Ranboo. "I was thankful when I saw that Tommy was alive that day he came into L'manburg with Techno. Even though he was with the man who murdered me, I was just glad that he didn't kill himself... but I was wrong. He was dead. The Tommy I knew was so much more happier. He had this light in his eyes, and that day that I saw him out of exile, that light was gone."

Tears began to form in both of their eyes, Ranboo of course not letting them fall so he doesn't get burned. Tommy was a good kid. He was only 16 at the time. All he wanted was to live in a free, peaceful nation, and all of that was taken from him.

A crash sounded from the other room. They heard Michael begin to cry about something. Wiping the tear off of his face, Ranboo got up to see what the problem was. Turns out, Michael knocked over his blocks and one of them cut his arm.