2. Devil's Meeting/ Kenji's Multiverse Invitations

No Pov. 

====Devil Council====

When all Devil Kings, Lord Micheal and Azazel along with Zeoticus, James, Sarah, Kathleen, Mia, Venelana, Rias' peerage, Sona's peerage, Riser's peerage and Sairorg's peerage having a meeting about Kenji and they will convince him to join their Factions. 

Sirzechs: Okay everyone, we all heard that Kenji is alive

Micheal: And you heard the stories of Nephalem, they're the strongest type of angels/demon. 

Sirzechs: And we heard that Sona lost her pawn because of the Spawn of Orochi. 

Then everybody gasped that they heard the name before, then James, Sarah, Kathleen and Mia confused who was Orochi. 

James: Uh Sirzechs. 

Sirzechs: Yes James. 

James: Who's Orochi? 

Azazel: Orochi is the Eight-Headed Dragon who destroy Three Factions and Heavenly Dragons for bringing the war into the human world and many of our soldiers can't defeat them. 

Sarah: Why's that? 

Micheal: *stuttering* B-Because they bring somebody else to defeat us all Faction. 

Mia: Who?

Azazel:..............................................7 Multiverse Warriors from the other worlds. 

Then they gasped and Sarah looked at Sirzechs.

Sarah: Is that true, 7 Multiverse Army destroy Three Factions before. 

Beelzebub: Yes, they're the groups of humans and monsters who protected humanity from us. 

Micheal: Orochi can separate their heads into their physical forms and they created 7 portals to bring them here to defeat us. 

Serafall: And there's no factions will defeat them all. 

Asmodeus: And even those human's protectors will get rid of us, and they will be back for more war against us. 

Rias: But brother, what if Kenji will tell the Spawns of Orochi will bring them here. 

Sirzechs: And that's why I want you to send Koneko, Kathleen and Kiba to spy on him along with the Spawns of Orochi. 

Rias: Yes brother, Kathleen spy on your brother along Kiba and Koneko. 

Kathleen: *nodded* Yes ma'am. 

Then they went back to the human world, and the Three Factions will feared that Orochi will bring 7 Multiverse Army again and no factions is gonna to be save.