6. Sneaking Fallen's Base/Boss Battle & Gojirans to the Rescue

No Pov. 

=======Fallen Angels Base=======

At Fallen Angels base, there's many fallen angels surrounding the area to make sure there's no intruders in site. Now, there's Team Delta: Ronald McDonald, Benares, Thunder Killer, Thunderbolt, Shizuru Hijitaka, Kitty Boon and Shinomura are sneaking inside their base to look for weapons. Then they went inside the building to sneak in quietly and they standing and Thunderbolt shouted.

Thunderbolt: *yell* HELLO!

They cover their ears and Shizuru pulled his antenna. 

Shizuru: *whisper* Don't shout at loud you idiot, the fallen angels might find us. 

Thunderbolt: *confuse* And what if they find us!

Ronald: *whisper* We're blaming this on you, idiot. 

Kitty Boon: They're right, you gonna shout again and we gonna get caught by those pigeons. 

Then he standing there and staring at them blank and he now he notice. 

Thunderbolt: Okay, you got me there but alright. 

Benares: Good, now shut up. 

Then they all walk together to sneak quietly, while the fallen angels doing their business and suddenly 5 tentacles grabbed 5 fallen angels and killed them instantly. Suddenly, it was Swamper the Swamp Kaiju came out from the shadows. 

Swamper: *smirking devious* Now to get rid of those pesky runts

Then behind him, there's dead bodies of Fallen Angels that Swamper kills. 

======Inside of Fallen Angels' Building======

Then Shizuru and Ronald both kicked the door down and saw weapons and they saw an ultimate sword ahead. 

Then they shock and aww for a moment, and Ronald walk up towards it

Ronald: *shock* It can't be, this is the ultimate sword that can eliminate Three Factions.