10. Virgo Jr Vs. Factions/ Mecha-Virgo Arisen

No Pov. 

=======Underworld========

Since last time, Virgo Jr went to his battle stance to destroy all factions. While Kenji and his Multiverse Force are watching Virgo Jr standing infront of the Factions to battle, then Zeoticus yelled. 

Zeoticus: *shout* KILL VIRGO'S KID. 

Then they are all charging at him, and Virgo Jr runs towards them at speed and he's slashing and blasting them away. And he saw Riser's peerage running towards him. 

Ravel: *glare* You won't win this time, Dragon Boy. 

Then he made a cocky smirk. 

Virgo Jr: *cocky* Oh yeah, you know what I'm gonna do with your brother.  

Ravel: *glare* What? 

Virgo: *cocky smirk* I'm gonna make some fried chicken. 

Suddenly, Riser was about to attack Virgo Jr. When Virgo Jr used his teleportation powers and disappeared and Riser was shocked and looked around to find him and then................... Virgo Jr is in front of him. 

Virgo Jr: *wave* Hi *punch Riser* Bye. 

Then Virgo Jr energized his powers and he made a cocky smirk. 

Virgo Jr: *cocky smirk* Anyone wants some fried chicken tonight. 

Riser: 

Virgo Jr:

Then Virgo Jr burning him alive and Riser screamed in pain, while Riser's peerage was watching in horror and Ravel

Then Virgo Jr burning him alive and Riser screamed in pain, while Riser's peerage was watching in horror and Ravel. After Virgo Jr burned Riser alive, and he brought a ketchup. 

Virgo Jr: *cocky smirk* Who wants some Kentucky Fried Chicken. 

(A/n: I do). 

And Lord Phenex came into the fight. 

Lord Phenex: *anger* YOU KILL MY SON. 

Then he charged towards him, and Virgo Jr grabbed his fist and suddenly he was burning his fist. Lord Phenex screamed in pain and he punched him, and he grabbed an sharp object and use his water element with holy powers and stabbed him to death and he transformed the sharp object into a sword and slashing all the devils and Fallen angels, and he use his flaming power all of the factions. 

Virgo Jr: *anger* THIS IS FOR MY FFFAAAAAAAAATTTTTTHHHHHHHERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Meanwhile, Kenji and the other Multiverse Heroes are watching the battle between Virgo Jr against the Factions and suddenly he's energizing his body with a golden aura. Then Ronald and Crocosaurus see his body is overpowering.