7. Angels' Base/2nd Boss Battle and Team Justice and Taimanin to the Rescue

No Pov. 

====Angels' Base aka Heaven====

When Omega Team teleported in Heaven, and they saw many angels surrounded the place and they sneak through them and they attack them quietly and they dragged them to the storage room and they put them there and they're finding the weapons room. 

Zero: *whisper* Okay, we need to find the weapons room. 

Nicholas St. North: *whisper* Yes, as long we don't get caught by these angels. 

Kongamato: *whisper* He's right, let's split up. Me, North and Kevin will find in the left area, Tricky and Zero will go to the right and finally Nightmarionne and Telesdon will go to the middle.  

Telesdon: *whisper* Dude, this ain't no Scooby-Doo!

Kevin: *whisper* Yeah, were not solving a mystery.

Tricky: *whisper* No, what he's telling us to do is split up and find the weapons room. 

Everybody: Ooohhh.

Nightmarionne: Alight let's go. 

Then they split up in three area, and then a certain kaiju villain came to heaven as well. 

Ryunengyo: *chuckle deviously* It looks like Kongamato has new friends, since I already kill angels while they inside and they taste so good with some angelic meat

Then he left the corpse of angels behind, and he camouflage himself to sneak in and attack them. And then he use double team. 

Ryunengyo: Double Team.

Then he multiple himself in three and they split up. 

====Left Area====

When Kongamato, North and Kevin looking for the weapons room and they look at every rooms and they still try to find a super weapon to defeat three factions. 

Kongamato: Did you guys find it.

North: Nope.

Kevin: Not here. 

Kongamato: Kevin, you can run fast. Check all the rooms. 

Kevin: Got it. 

Then he check every rooms fast he didn't find nothing. 

Kevin: Nope, didn't any crap in heaven. 

North: Well, we can find in the right side. 

*GROWL* 

Then they heard a growl and they in their stances and they look around to find a growl and Kongamato know who it was.